Glenn // Teasing // The Walking Dead

Glenn

Your pov:

The metal table we sat at was cold, the draft coming from the broken window send a chill through our bodies. We sat around each other in a circle hoping to find heat in heat others company. The five of us sat close together laughing and talking. I sat between Glenn and Carl, but recently I've felt something for Glenn. His smile lit up the room when I sat in the dark, his laugh echoed in the corridors at night when I couldn't sleep and his hands instantly warmed my body when he touched me.

We eventually got bored from having separate conversations with one another and decided on a game made for kids, but with Rick and Daryl joining I don't think it's would be a child's game anymore. The game went on for a while and most questions sent a horrified look from rick indicating that Carl sat right beside him. The man just laughed anyways when he realised that Carl didn't really care and carried on playing.

A devil-like grin plastered on Rick's face when he turned his head to look at me and Glenn. He clapped him hands and mumbled 'this is gonna be good'

"Glenn, truth or dare?" He asked Glenn as the whole table looked at him. Most caught on to what he was going to ask him and the rest just sat back and enjoyed the game not knowing the question that was going to come out his mouth; like me

"Truth" the nervousness in his voice made it seem he knew what rick was going to ask him. A simple stutter made its way through his throat when the word Finally came out his mouth. His eyes switched from me to rick, and sighed when he saw the smirk resting on rick's face.

"Do you like y/n?" He asked sitting back in his chair crossing his arms. His question rushed out his mouth like a child on the playground asking his friend if he likes a girl he sits next to. The 7 year old I was back then was exactly like Rick, gossip passing from kid to kid was gossip passing from Glenn to Rick.

"Yeah, as a friend" he said looking nervous, his hands seemed like the most interesting object in the room as his eyes didn't leave the sight of them.

"No, no, no I mean more than a friend" rick said trying his best to get an answer, the child in his mind didn't escape him.

Glenn's face turned bright red "i-i-um we-i- um. I'm going to bed" he anonced standing up and walking as fast as he could out the room; stuttering all his words.

"Well I guess that's your answer" rick laughed which caused the whole group to laugh. Everyone but me, my mind turned and butterfly's interupted my emotion as all I could think about was one question: Is it possible Glenn might have feelings for me?