Carl // your a pirate

Carl

Your pov:

"Hurry up." Carl groaned from in front of me. "At this rate we'll never get there." he added.

"Not everyone can be as tall as you Carl." I mocked as I picked up my pace to walk beside him. "I have a question." I stated.

"Ask." he replied, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

"So you know how when you close one eye and everything seems zoomed in? Do you see that all the time or did your eyes just adjust to the fact that you're now technically a pirate?" I questioned.

Carl rolled his eyes. "Not really, and things just look kind of normal, and stop calling me a pirate." he responded.

"Aye yae Captain." I teased. "Have you ever seen the movie The Goonies? Like from the 80′s?" I  questioned again. Carl nodded, confused where you were heading with this. "You remind me of Captain One-Eyed Willy." I bluntly stated.

"Seriously. I will hit you." he playfully threatened, plopping on the ground by our tree stump. He pulled a couple comics out of his backpack, and handed me my book.

I pulled out the candy from my bag, along with two bottles of water.

"Say ahh." I told Carl. He obliged, and you happily placed the candy into his mouth.

"Ah! What the hell!?" he cried, spitting the candy to the ground, before glaring at my laughing figure. "What did you just feed me!?" he asked.

"A Warhead." I grinned. Carl pulled you closer to him.

"You're mean to me." he pouted. I kissed his bottom lip.

"I do it out of love." I told him.