Jesus // Don't be sorry

Requested by kuchikibaes

My body lay on the stony gravel but my head felt it was resting on a pillow. My eyes fluttered open to be met with the face of Jesus. His face lit up with happiness as he saw I was awake, his blue eyes stared into mine as a smile formed on his face."your not dead" he stated with a chuckle at the end

"what happened?" I questioned, my eyes looking around in the unfamiliar landscape as Jesus ran his fingers through my hair.

"I thought you died" he told me as his smile disappeared, I looked into his eyes as my head still lay on his lap.

"Oh. I'm sorry" I told him

"Don't be. You should never be sorry." He said as his smile instantly came back.

I giggled and asked "where are we?" As I looked around again

"Why don't we walk around and see?" He suggested but I had another idea

"But I'm comfy here" I told him as I moved my arms behind my head as a joke and we both laughed "and plus, who can resist looked up at this beard" I chucked as I placed my hand of the side of his face and ran my fingers through his beard. His smile had gotten wider.

My finger brushed over his bottom lip as his hair fell over his face. I could feel the heat on his cheeks on the palm of my hand as I stared into his eyes.

"I like you" I told him as I lifted my head for my lips to touch his and when they did I could feel him kissing back. I smiled on his lips as I put my hands on his neck and played with his hair. His fingers traced the sides of my waist and pulled me closer.

I pulled away and heard his sweet voice "I like you too"

Sorry if you don't like it. And I'll update soon