Chapter Ten

Many thanks to everyone who is reading Nothing But Dreams.
I still can't believe this story managed to get over 1,000 reads, it's so surreal. But still very much appreciated.

Of course thank you WisteriaMoon for beta'ing this chapter.

Before you continue reading this chapter I have to say a few things to refresh the storyline.
Sometimes Draco seems to be OOC but keep in mind that Dream Draco and real Draco are total opposites at this point. 

Hermione is confused about everything because she doesn't know what is happening to her. she still doesn't know about the potion.

This chapter contains a M-rated scene. 

˜ Chapter Ten ˜

It was a cold autumn night. The rain was tapping violently against the window frames.

It didn't take long before the Quidditch field and the paths to the castle were turned into puddles of mud.

Students were rushing to be inside, wrapping their cloaks firmly around them. Some of them were holding a book above their heads as they tried to find shelter from the inclement weather.

Only one person didn't seem to mind the cold, since the fire was protecting her from it.

She was staring into the flames, her body tingling with expectation. Without even thinking about it she reached out her hand, wondering what would happen if she let the fire consume her.

A wicked smile graced her lips.

'Consume me ?' She thought, pondering over the meaning of the word. ' What would that be like? Would I lose control?'

Maybe a change was good, maybe she needed it ... a change.

And as quickly she formed the thought in her head, she disposed it.

She was acting absurd.

What are you doing ?"

Her entire body tensed.

How could just a voice have this kind of effect on her ?

Ignoring me, I see." She could hear his smirk seeping through his words. She imagined how he would be standing behind her. His arms crossed against his chest as

he leaned against the nearest brick wall. His grey eyes fixed on her even though he knew she couldn't see him, he knew she felt it.

I know who you are."

Her words lingered in the air. And she waited, waited for him to respond. But when the silence lasted for what seemed like an eternity, she thought he was gone.