Chapter Fifteen

Sorry for the long wait, school keeps me busy =/ Hope you'll enjoy this chapter.
Warning! This chapter contains an R rated scene

Many thanks to all my readers...you guys are awesome and much love for my wonderful beta WisteriaMoon.

This chapter is dedicated perfect_much because her comments always make my day

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

How could she look at him without feeling her skin burn with desire?

How could she close her eyes when every time she did her dreams took her to the night he'd kissed her?

With a heavy sigh, Hermione let her head rest against de brick wall outside the Transfiguration classroom.

This was her fault...no point of denying it.

She could have ended this torture once and for all. If she had just let him take the lead, she wouldn’t be in this mess anymore.

But no, her damn pride got in the way.

And now she had to deal with consequences.

She pressed her books closer to her chest, feeling the need to shield herself from the people standing near her.  To be more precisely , she wanted to protect herself against one person.

Hermione let her eyes wander through the hallway but there was no sign of Draco.

She frowned a little. Where could he be?

In the distance she saw Harry and Ron approaching her, their bags hanging dangerously low, their cheeks red from running.

Harry gave a little wave as he saw Hermione, standing next to the door. “Right on time.” He grinned widely as he came to stand next to her.

“I see.” She smiled in return. “ And I’m sure you've had enough exercise for today.”

“Why would you say that?”

“Your face resembles the colour of a tomato perfectly.” Hermione whispered, “So I’m assuming you did a little bit of running.”

Harry nodded, taking his bag from his shoulder. “Professor Slughorn wanted to talk to me about his upcoming dinner party.  A warning, he is looking for you as well so prepare yourself for an invitation.”

“I will.” She watched how Ron made his way to them, clearly out of breath. “Is he okay?”

“He will be.” Harry laughed at the sight of his best friend.

“Stop laughing. This is all your fault Harry. “ Ron shook his head. He threw one last glare towards Harry before he turned around so he could face Hermione. “ Besides, Hermione we missed you during lunch. Where were you?”

She shrugged a little.

He didn’t need to know that she had locked herself in the bathroom, trying to fight the daydreams that were controlling her mind.

He didn’t need to know that she was desperately searching for some sort of release because she couldn’t handle the burning heat radiating from her body.

And he most certainly didn’t need to know that she was aching for Draco to touch every part of her.

“I was resting. I didn’t feel very well.”

Harry looked at her, “Hermione if you are feeling ill you should go back to bed. I am sure that professor McGonagall will understand it.”

“No, no...I’m fine .” Hermione smiled.