N I N E

Justin's POV

Noah's body fell limp against mine, instantly I pulled her closer to me and she began to quietly sob.

"My mother.. Justin.."

I ran my fingers through her silky hair, "it'll be alright, Noah." I whispered, and my heart reached out for her. I don't know if her mother will be alright or not. I only know that I hate to see Noah this way, it's as if she's crumbling to pieces in my arms.

"Do you.. really think so?" She lifted her head up, and regardless of the black mascara running down her face or her smudged eyeliner- she remained gorgeous as ever.

I couldn't find it in my being to lie to her. I couldn't say.. "yes, I think she'll be alright." If I didn't.

Noah's pleading eyes hadn't left mine though with her lip between her teeth, she smiled- the drunkest of smiles. She acted quickly then, breaking free of my arms around her. She stood up and stumbled backward, tripping over her own two feet.

I sprung up from the floor, ready to catch her if she fell. She took staggered steps to the closet and I walked closely behind her. She rubbed her dainty hands across her face, groaning loudly when she seen all the black makeup that covered her hands.

"Fuck." I heard her sigh. We stood side by side in her closet. I anxiously waited to see what she'd do next. She tried stopping her bottom lip from quivering, "I uh, I have to pack." Her hands were shaking as she grabbed a shirt off its hanger.

"Right now?"

Three more shirts flew quickly too the floor, forming a pile around Noah's bare feet. The white nail polish on her toes stuck out against her tan skin very nicely.

"This how you pack?" After watching her repeat the process of yanking clothes off their hangers and tossing them to the floor I had to ask. She didn't say anything just keep yanking clothes down. "Noah, stop!" I said loudly, but wasn't shouting. She was going to rip apart her closet, just like she did my room on Halloween. "You need to chill." I muttered, my eyebrows raised basically past my hairline. She's like a fucking tornado.

"I need to drink...more." She mutters, pushing past me with a piece of pink clothing in her hand- I'm not sure she's aware that she's holding it so tightly in her palm but her knuckles are turning white.

"No." I advised, pacing behind her. "You dont." She's made it to the foot of the bed and bends down for the bottle of liquor, that I should have never gotten her. "You've had enough, babe. Did you even realize you ripped your closet apart?"

She tossed the shirt across the room and takes a swig from the bottle. I bit my lip, attractived to the girl who can drink twice in her body weight but worried for the outcome. "Noah.." I sighed while watching her walk back in toward the closet.

"Can you just-" She downed another gulp. I bet my stomach was turning more than hers still. "Can you just shut up and look beautiful?" She angrily scoffed.

"I can't. I'm trying to help you, and you'll thank me tomorrow." I moved closer to her and reached for the bottle.

Her eyebrows furrowed, lips slightly parted and her hand shot out to guard her drink. "I don't need your fucking help." She laughed then turned on her heel but stumbled.

"If it weren't for me.. You would have just fallen." I smirked, looking down at Noah in my arms.

"Justin, let go of me!" She shouted, yanking back the bottle that I managed to lace my fingers around. I won't let go of her, not now. She needs me. "Let go." She growled quietly, glaring coldy into my soul. "Why do you-" She tried maneuvering out of my arms, but as I said.. I won't let her go.