T W E N T Y FOUR

3rd Person's POV

It's Valentines day, but Justin and Noah hadn't even gotten out of bed. They spent the day between the sheets- gettin' drunk on each other and expensive champagne. Justin was happy, definitely the happiest he'd ever been before. If everyday could be spent that way then he'd never want for anything ever again.

"Justin?" His current smile grew brighter when he looked down at the beauty laying on his chest. She traced the ink on his chest with her acrylic nail, "I'm thinkin' about buying that shop for my mother."

His arms crossed behind his head, he raised an eyebrow, "really?"

She scooted away from him just to grab the bottle of champagne and after returning to his side she said, "I can at least make one of her dreams come true being that I'm the reason her others didn't."

Justin frowned, "don't say that babe-"

Noah sat herself up on her knees, "it's true; she was on her way to audition for Michael Jackson's Thriller music video when she met my father at the airport." She sighed, shruggin' her shoulders, "I came along nine months later."

"Michael Jackson?" He wowed.

She nodded, "my mother was gonna be a dancer."

Noah is happy but only with Justin because he is the current best thing in her life. He makes her smile so much that her face hurts and feel so loved that her hearts hurts in the best way, but when she thinks of anything other than him, her heart aches in the worst way.

Her mother is dead- the half of the whole which created her and Noah never got the chance to say goodbye after saying hello for the first time in years only a couple months ago. She hoped she could drink until it wouldn't hurt as much but three days later, the wine just wasn't enough anymore.

"Come on baby," she put the brightest smile on her face and rolled out of bed. "I'm bored- let's go celebrate!" She finished what was left of the champagne as Justin threw his feet over the side of the bed.

Takin' in the sight that she is, the brown waves hanging down her back and the black lingerie she wore just for him. He couldn't think of any reason why they needed to leave the room to celebrate. He enjoyed their party of two. "What're we celebrating?" Justin wondered, scratching the top of his head.

She pranced around the room, digging through shopping bags as she answered him, "us-" she picked up a red stiletto, "Valentine's day? Life?" She tossed the shoe on the bed along with a red dress then she climbed on Justin's lap, wrappin' her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Do we really need a reason to celebrate?" She smiled at him, "let's go dancing-" shrugging innocently she added, "maybe do something we'll regret in the morning."

He caught her by the lips, kissin' her passionately as he could. I'm so in love with you.. He thought to himself as he stole the air from her lungs. They broke apart but he still held her chin between two fingers, "I'm down for whatever you are, babe."

He always has been since the very first time their lips ever touched but things were different now- better. Noah Hayes is his girlfriend and not just in his head anymore. She's convinced him that his mistake was forgiven, she gives him reason to enjoy waking up, a purpose. He wants to tell the whole world, stand up on top with his girl at his side but unfortunately, he can't right now.

They're going dancing.

-

They spent almost two weeks in London, spending some time with Nonna but when drinking until she passed out happened for five straight days, Noah stopped visiting. She didn't know how to help her Nonna, so she got wasted almost every night too along with Justin and who ever else came across their path.