E L E V E N

Justin's POV

Opening my eyes, I see.. A beautiful girl peacefully, asleep beside me. A guilty, smile forms on my lips as I lifted my hand and softly, pushed her hair back out her face. Her pink, lips were pouted and I admired her high cheekbones, she's just so pretty.

The sun is shining very bright and the morning breeze is entering through a cracked window. It's morning- meaning, a new day has come but I don't care 'cause all I've done for the past two days is lay beside her and pretend she is Noah, with many bottles of whiskey at my side.

"Justin," She reaches for me and smiles as bright as the morning sun when her fingers softly touch my barechest, it hurts because I knew, she expected that I wouldn't be here when she woke up. She moved closer and intertwined our legs beneath the blankets, "Good morning." She spoke quietly into my chest, as I put my arm around her.

"Good morning, Elle." I kissed the top of her head, then with my free hand I reached for the whiskey bottle, popped the lid off and poured some in a bright orange coffee mug.

"Really?" She laughed, "before you've even eaten your Lucky Charms?" Her voice got softer at the end, she's concerned that I was drinking before noon? I sat up, smirking and she climbed on my lap as I took a looong, sip.

I licked the liquid remains from my lips, "you know, they say the best way to cure a hangover is to never stop drinking."

She playfully, rolled her eyes and giggled. I set the mug on the nightstand, and it damn near missed the surface 'cause in that same moment, Elle grabbed my face and kissed me softly, then she got rougher and bit down on my lips, and used too much tongue.

She was needy, and quickly became frustrated- sexually. I pulled away from her lips, her nails sunk into my chest yet not in a painful way. She bit her bottom lip, seeming all innocent, shy, and perfect.

She looked at me, like we're anything more than just friends. I think this girl, sitting on my lap, is falling in love with me.. And, the feeling isn't mutual. She needs to know that and understand that what's happened between us means, nothing.

I'm searching for the words to tell her, as she reaches behind her next the red, bra falling off her chest. I laughed and smiled, like a.. Well, like a guy with boobs in his face. I picked the mug up off the stand and gulped down what was left of the drink.

"Have you ever had morning sex, J?" She purred, her fingers dancing across my chest and tracing the exact same tattoos Noah touched. It's something about a pretty mouth speaking dirty that just, fucks me up.

"Don't you remember yesterday morning?" I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her soft, sweet body closer to mine. I whispered in her ear, "when I fuc-"

Elle hurried to place her finger over my mouth, insisting that I shut up. I slowly, licked her finger and she threw her head back, laughing loudly. She found her phone and answered a call- I didn't know she was even getting.

Girls and their fucking phones, how do you allow an electric device to cock-block you?

She quickly hopped off me, and it was evident in her face that she was suddenly, really pissed. Elle rarely gets mad about anything, who's she talking with? And will it end in angry sex? 'Cause I haven't had that with her yet, and I bet, she's fiesty. She seen that I was watching her as she put a t-shirt on and grinned. "We'll continue that conversation, when I come back."

"Oh," I smiled. "The conversation about me fuck-"

Elle slammed the bedroom doors so quickly and hard, my laugh was loud enough that whoever is on the other line of her phone call probably heard it, then I poured another drink.