Chapter 6

Gerard's P.O.V

I can't believe it has been three weeks since Alyssa first came here. She makes me happy in ways I can't explain. But I won't let her know that. At least not now. Also if you tell her I told you that I will hunt you down.

I can't explain why I feel weird. Maybe because I'm nervous of what she would do to me if I told her any of this.I wake up Monday morning and go downstairs for breakfast. I see Alyssa already there making pancakes.

" pancakes hell yes." I say as I sit down at the table

She looks up and rolls her eyes at me. I know I'm so childish. But hey that's just me.She sets the pancakes on the table and we start to eat.

" I can't believe I've been here for three weeks now ." Alyssa says

" Me either three long weeks of annoyance." I say

She punches me in the arm. I wince in pain but ultimately end up laughing her display of defense.

" Oh admit it you enjoy having me here." Alyssa says

"No. I won't." I say

" Stubborn." Alyssa says and we both smile.

" So what are we doing today?" I ask

" Huh I don't know. I thought you would have a plan." Alyssa says

" Right because I always have a plan." I say with a smile

Of course I knew what we were doing today. I was just giving her a hard time.

"Gerard tell me!!!" Alyssa whines

"Ok ok. Knott's Berry Farm asked us to perform so I thought we could hang out there today." I say

" That's cool I haven't been to Knott's in years." Alyssa says

" Well maybe it's about time to bring back those good memories." I say

" Yeah it sure is." Alyssa says

" We have to leave around 12 because we perform at 4." I say

" Ok. Sounds good but you'll have to get ready." Alyssa says with a laugh

"Shut up." I say

When we are done eating we sit on the couch at  watch the Conjuring for the like fifth time since Alyssa has been here.When the movie is over we brought out the Nerf guns and have a full blown Nerf war ( you got a problem with that) . It was the most hilarious thing that has happened.

Soon the door bell rings. I rush to open it and there is Frank standing at the door.

" Hey Frankie." I say

" hey Gee. You guys ready to go?" Frank asks

" Yea let's go. Alyssa!" I yell

I wait for her by the door and when she approaches I lock it. We walk together to the car and when I open the door everyone else stared back at us.

" Hey guys." Alyssa says

" Hey." Everybody says in return

It's a good thing Alyssa is such good friends with all the members. She gets along with them well. Even though I act annoyed with her sometimes I'm actually not. Ugh I'm so confused.

Alyssa gets in the car next to Frank and I sit next to her. Mikey is in the back, Ray is driving , and James is in the passenger seat.