Chapter 11

I've now been here a full month. A month full of fun and work. I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday I was meeting the guys for the first time.

It's incredible how fast time flys. I mean sure sometimes it seems like it drags on and on . But before you know it it's gone.

And you can't get it back. I wake up in the morning unaware that it was the anniversary of the day I came here.

I came on March 1. It is now April 1. April fools day.

Typical. All I knew was that today was April Fools.

I go downstairs and Gerard is in the kitchen making you guessed it coffee.

" Good morning." I say

" Do you know what today is?" Gerard asks

" April Fools." I say

" Well yes but you came March 1 which means it has been exactly one month since you've been here." Gerard says

" Has it really been a month.  Wow that went by fast." I say

" Yea. It did." Gerard says

He hands me a cup of pure coffee.

" thanks." I say

" You're welcome ." Gerard says

I sit down with my coffee. And then it hits me Gerard's birthday is in eight days. I'm planning a surprise party.

The guys all know about it. Frank, Mikey and I are going to set it up while James and Ray are going to keep Gerard distracted.

It will be awesome. It's going to be a small party. Just me , Liza, the guys, Gerard obviously, and Bob Bryar one of the former members.

And yes we did contact him . He said he will come. So that's not a lot of people. I'm going to make food. Frank and Mikey have got decorations. Plus We've got a special surprise for Gerard.

I would tell you but that would ruin the surprise.

" What are you thinking about?" Gerard asks

I had been so deep in thought that k hadn't noticed him sitting next to me.

" Nothing much." I say

" Ok." Gerard says

We continue to sip our coffee. I get up to rinse my cup but Gerard grabs my cup and does it for me.

He starts to hum and the tune sounds familiar . Of course it does the song is Welcome To The Black Parade.

I start to sing along and then he stops humming and starts to sing with me.

We complete the whole song while dancing around the kitchen. Wow I haven't done that since I was living with Liza.

When we are done we sit down on the couch. We are both drenched in sweat and panting like crazy.

" That was fun." I say

" Yea that was." Gerard says

I go over to the stereo in the living room and put on Centuries.

I start to doing hip hop moves and Gerard gets up and starts to copy me.

He was doing really well. Well until he fell on his butt.

I stop and giggle at him. He scowls and sit criss crossed.

I offer him my hand and he pulls himself off.