Chapter 10

The Third Task

"Hey Raven, can I talk to you for a moment?" Harry asked me during study hall. My emotions were suddenly kicked into sister mode and I nodded earnestly.

"Of course, in private or is right here alright?" I asked, lightly. Harry looked around, meeting everyone's face who was glaring at him.

"I was kind of hoping that it could be in private," he said lowly. Nodding, I gently patted Cedric's sleeping shoulder he woke up abruptly like he had just gotten caught sleeping during class.

"Hey, I'm going to go talk with Harry, I'll be right back, okay?" I whispered. Cedric with his eyes still closed, smiled and nodded back to sleep.

"Have fun, I'll see you at dinner," he slurred. I giggled faintly, kissed his head and then stood up from the table and followed Harry out of the Great Hall and out of the castle and towards the empty Quidditch stands. He sat down, peering down at his feet, it was then that I realized that something was bothering him. I moved over to him the plummeted down next to him with a huge sigh.

"Harry, what's bothering you?" I asked, concerned. He didn't answer me at first so I listed things that could've been bothering him, "Is it your classes? Is it other Hufflepuffs or any other student? Are you worried about the third task? Harry, I'm your sister – well half sister but we share somewhat the same blood – look, what I'm trying to point out is that you can tell me whatever it is. You and I are family, you can trust me with whatever you need to be said," I comforted.

"It's this dream I've been having all year," Harry finally confessed. I scooted closer to him so I could hear more clearly.

"A dream or a nightmare?" I questioned.

"A nightmare. In the dream I'm in some kind of house and I'm going up the stairs and I hear voices coming through a cracked door. I lean in to hear the conversation but the door opens and I see Peter Pettigrew – the man who betrayed our mother, anyway he stands in front of the door and I hear a kind of slithery voice telling him to step aside then he says the Killing curse and I wake up," Harry explains to me. I saw the fear in his eyes as he spoke to me. I rested my arm around his shoulder pulled him close to me like any good sister would.

"Harry, it was only a dream, it doesn't mean anything," I tried to reason with him but Harry shook off my arm and stood on his feet then moved closer to the railing with his back still to me.

"That's thing, it does mean something because I've had the same dream since the day before the Quidditch World Cup. The day Hermione got there was the first night that I had the dream and it's followed me every night, you can't say that it doesn't mean anything. I've got a bad feeling about the last task," Harry admitted. He must've had a point, I've had the same bad feeling every since Cedric's name got picked. Standing I turned to Harry and sighed.

"Harry, what would you say if I told you that I've had a bad feeling about the tournament this whole year?" I asked, looking at the side of his face.

"What are you talking about?" he asked turning towards me.

"Ever since the Champions names were called, I've had this terrible feeling that something really bad was going to happen. I don't know what or how or even when, I just feel something is going to happen and it scares me," I confessed, truthfully.

"What can we do about it?" Harry asked. Sighing I set my sights away from him for a moment before shrugging and shaking my head.

"There's nothing we can do about it, if something bad happens then it happens, let's just pray it doesn't happen to either of us."