Chapter Twenty One

George's POV

          Panic, that had been my only feeling throughout the whole night. I kept trying to tell myself jokes or funny memories to sustain a positive attitude but with no sight of Raven I simply couldn't smile. Finding her was my only job and it would be the only job I would want to fulfill. I ran throughout the grounds and found Raven barely standing on her feet along with Harry. I cried out to her with relief and I thanked Heaven for allowing me to find her. I raced passed everyone and caught her just as her body was about to hit the ground, Harry fell to the ground but Remus carried him back to the castle. While there had been relief to finding Raven, her body felt limp and her pulse slowed and continued to slow. I stroked her face desperately trying to get her to say something - anything to me but she didn't say anything, didn't even move but I refused to give up. I carried her against my chest and apparated to the Hospital Wing, found the nurse.

"Is she dead?" I asked her very faintly. Fred was at my side his arm holding me shoulder. Mother and Harry joined once they were able.

"No, but a great amount of her energy has been drained by a spell and it will take her time to heal but she will not die," the nurse confirmed. A breath of relief exited through my mouth and took her hand into my own then sat next to her. I noticed that Harry glared at her body then looked away then glared again.

"You all right Harry?" I asked him softly.

"She lied to me," he snapped, then looked away from her.

"She told you about Snape then?"

"Yeah, while he was murdering Professor Dumbledore," he snapped. I knew he seemed upset and I knew what had happened in the Astronomy Tower.

"You do know why she didn't tell you don't you?" I asked.

"No," Harry huffed, folding his arms across his chest.

"She didn't want to tell you because she was afraid that you would hate her for being his daughter and I can't even begin to tell you how happy it made her to have you as her brother. Did you really think that she was going to ruin it by telling you? She planned on telling you after the year but we both know how that turned out. Don't be angry at her."

"I don't know if I can forgive her for that." Suddenly a muffled noise came from her, we both eagerly leaned in to hear what she was trying to say.

"Harry... please... so sorry..." she mumbled then out of the corner of her eye a few tears fell from her face, my heart started to break. I looked at Harry who  debated whether or not he  should say something back but he tensed up and left. More tears fell out of her eye and I calmly wiped them away.

"If I talk to her, will she hear me?" I asked the nurse. She turned to look at me and nodded so I moved my seat as close to her as possible. "Raven, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that you're okay. I thought I'd lost you out there. About Harry, he just needs some time but he'll come around, I'm not going to leave the Hospital until you open your eyes and are well enough to move," I promised to her, kissing the back of her hand.

                                                                    Three days later

    I had fallen asleep with her hand intertwined with my own, Dumbledore's funeral had already passed but I stayed with her instead, we would see his tomb before they took it away.

"George..." she mumbled. Raven's green eyes started to flutter open and a small smile was worn across her lips but they didn't stay long.

"Do you feel well enough to go see Dumbledore?" I asked her; with tears in her eyes she faintly nodded.