Part 5

Sapphire was now in her bed, trying to sleep. She knew her sister would be home soon, and wasn't worrying about her much. All she wanted to do was sleep...

But it was hard when you had an obnoxious, isosceles demon yapping in your ear to no end. It almost physically pained her.

"Why do you take this human form so much more? You could be doing anything else right now than living a boring life as a boring human." Bill hummed as he floated above her form, causing her to shove her pillow over her head.

"Because I feel like it! I care about the people that live on this planet... My mom always taught me that way." At the mentioning of her mother, Sapph seemed to sadden a bit.

Bill blinked, then scoffed, "Your mother was ridiculous, then."

That certainly struck a nerve as the purplette chucked a pillow at the triangle, only to groan in annoyance as it simply passed through him, "Fuck off! You have no idea what she was like!"

"But I do! That's the thing about knowing almost everything~ She's a sweet woman, incredibly caring and would do anything to save even the smallest organism of this filthy planet... How incredibly naïve!"

"Shut up! She's perfect! She actually gives a damn about people, unlike you!"

"She really misses you."

"..."

Although it couldn't really be seen, the succubus began to tear up. It had been hundreds of years since she saw her mother. She had no information on her or her wellbeing. She knew she was alive, but didn't know in what state.

".. Can you tell me how she is..? You know, right..? If she's okay?"

"Hm..."

"Please, Bill! I just need to know if she's okay!"

".. Alright, but just because you said please!" He paused for a moment. "Mm... Yeah, she's fine. Your dad's got her chained up in his lair, though. She hasn't moved from her spot for a couple days. Geez! She sure is tolerant of him!" He laughed slightly.

Sapph sighed in relief, nodding. As much as she was unhappy about her mother's state, she was glad that she was still okay, "Thanks..."

"Now that I checked on your mom for you, you need to answer a few questions I have myself."

"Seriously? I thought you already asked them..!"

"Who would win in a fight between you and your sister? You've got fire-based powers, and she's got some ice ones! That would be interesting to watch!" He quickly projected what he imagined Sapphire and Juliet's fights to be like onto his body.

The demon sighed and shrugged as she then laid back down and rolled away from him, "I don't know..?"

"You don't need sleep. But you still sleep anyways. Why?"

"Because I feel like it. It's calming."

".. Do you think I would look better in navy blue or gray? That is, if I ever changed the colors of my clothes--"

"Bill, you don't even wear clothes- Okay, are you going to ask legitimate questions or just annoy me?"

"Just annoy you! I already know practically everything there is to know about you. I just like to watch you suffer~"

"Typical. I should have known..!"

"I know that you keep your eye covered because you're self conscious. I know that you mostly wear dresses because you like the freedom it gives your legs. Your favorite part of your body besides your boobs are your thighs! You can never decide if your favorite color is blood red or sapphire blue. You can't go a day without thinking of something awfully perverted~ You like getting it from behind because it excites you when you can't see what your partner is doing! Your favorite position is--"