Part 14: Smut

//Warning! This chapter has graphic smut in it! Read at your own risk!

"You aren't mad at me..?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I didn't stop him like I could have..."

"You're in heat. You didn't think I knew that? I knew that you couldn't have stopped him even if you really wanted to. It isn't your fault."

The two stood silently as the water from the shower faucet poured onto them. Bill held Sapphire in his arms softy from behind, and she laid her head back on his chest.

"I'm just glad he didn't do anything more..."

"Me too."

The greenette suddenly turned, a content smile on her face as she looked up at him. "Wash me."

"..what?"

"Wash me! Optional which part you wash~"

"Well, what would be the point of only washing one part? It's all or nothing." He suddenly grinned, grabbing the sponge that belonged to her and the body wash. He poured a fair amount of the liquid onto the sponge, then began with her back.

Maybe on purpose too. Just a bit.

The girl tensed, hugging her arms. Her face was a faint shade of red as she felt his touch along her skin. Her heard rate increased a bit as she whined softly. "You're such a tease..."

"Whatever do you mean~?"

"You know how sensitive my back is..."

"Hm, do I? I suppose I do~" Bill cooed, continuing to wash her back and enjoying watching her squirm eagerly. He then trailed to her arms, holding her hand in one hand, and scrubbing with the other. He hummed as he worked, savoring the feeling of her soft warm skin. He enjoyed the beating of her heart when his hands passed over her chest, now dropping the sponge and letting his soapy hands feel her directly, now feeling at her bare breasts.

What a feeling it was.

"What are you doing..?" Sapph muttered shyly, her cheeks only growing hotter as he trailed one hand down the curves of her torso, one staying up to toy with her breasts, slightly pinching and plucking at her now perked nipples.

"I'm washing you like you asked~" He snickered, bending down to match the height of her exposed flower. He stopped teasing her for a moment, glancing up to watch her reaction. It was priceless!

It was obvious that she wanted him to continue, and she made it apparent. But even so, she still managed to look embarrassed, "D-Don't stare..!"

"I won't stare. I'll have my eyes closed when I'm eating you out."

"Excuse me?!"

Before Sapph had time to process what he had said, the blonde cackled as he lifted her up, pressing her back to the shower wall and resting her legs on his shoulders. She was fairly high up considering his height, and squeaked as she held onto him with a whine, "B-Be careful! You'll drop me!"

"I won't drop you~ Have some faith in me, toots." He purred before ducking his head between her legs. He began to lick and bite at the exposed flesh, focusing more on her clitoris than the rest. He knew perfectly well that was the spot. He rubbed circles around it with his tongue, enjoying both her taste and her shaky moans. He went a bit lower, prodding at her entrance teasingly before shoving his tongue inside of her.

His sudden movements caused the greenette to cry out, curling her toes and enlacing her fingers into his damp hair. "B-Bill~!"

Oh how he loved hearing Sapph say his name. He wanted to hear more of it, and he knew exactly how to get it.