Part 16

"So.. Um.. What do you want to do today?"

"Not sure. Maybe we could go swimming or something? It's pretty hot outside today."

"Hm.. That actually doesn't sound like such a bad idea."

The two sighed in unison, quite happy and content with the events right now anyways. Neither one of them thought it would be a bad thing to simply remain where they were. But for both of them, their patience wore short often. They both couldn't really stay still for too long.

The soft breeze of the summer air was enough to be calming, but the temperature was enough to possibly cook them both up. At least Bill. This poor body couldn't withstand the awful heat. Sapph, on the other hand, was used to Hell being a million times hotter than this, and didn't seem bothered.

The greenette glanced back over, humming, "You look like you're going to die."

"It feels like it! Geez, how can you stand anything hotter than this as a normal thing?!" Bill sat up, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Sapph laughed, "You know, if we travel for a little bit, we could probably go to the beach. We aren't that far away."

"Yeah! Let's go to the beach!" The blonde hopped up, grabbing the smaller girl to drag her inside.

"Julie! We're going to the beach! Do you wanna come with us?" Sapph called as they ran to her room to pack up a bit.

"The beach? I mean, I guess, but why?"

"Bill's hot."

"Yeah I know, you've told me."

"No! I mean he's sweating like crazy and i thought the beach would sound like a fun and easy way for him to cool off!"

"Oh. Well count me in!"

Now the trio was beginning to pack. They packed sunscreen, towels, cover-ups, their swimsuits, and many other things. They wasted no time stuffing their bags into the trunk before Juliet took the liberty of driving, Sapph sitting in the passenger seat and Bill taking up the back. Soon enough, they were on their way.

_____________________________________________

"It's still so hooooot!"

"Because you aren't in the water! Go play."

"Play? The hell do you take me for?" Bill sneered, laying his head on Sapph's lap.

Currently, Sapph was sitting under a beach umbrella on a towel. She was reading a book, legs crossed. Juliet was sitting outside in the sun, trying to gain a tan and occasionally yelling at seagulls.

Sapph cringed and squirmed, "Ew, get your sweaty head off of my legs."

"Not until you come out with me to the water."

"Fine..!" The greenette stood up, taking hold of his hand, him purring contently. "But I can't promise I'll like it."

"You will! I'll make you like it~"

"I'll punch you."

"..."

They made it out to the water. Sapph stopped on the edge of it, watching as little bits of seaweed washed up. "..no way I'm going in there with all of that seaweed."

"Come on! It's just a little bit! It's not like it'll hurt you." Bill rolled his eyes, dragging her out into the water.

Sapph had to admit that it felt good being in the cool water of the ocean, sighing contently. Bill seemed even more grateful to be relieved from the sun's rays, going in shoulder deep to the water, which was pretty far out considering his height.