Part 15: Special Juliet Chapter

//This chapter will be focused more around Juliet, and what she does away from Sapphire and Bill. Her reference is included above. Just a small treat before the shitstorm of the future chapters-- Thanks to @OwariHybrid for the idea! PJ belongs to @_broken_x_heart_

"God, are you two aware that there's another person in the house?" The sound of Juliet's voice sounded from the other side of the bedroom door as she pounded her fist on it. "Trust me, I'm glad you're both fucking each other like rabbits, but can you keep it down? Or find another place to do it at?"

"S-Sorry!"

"No we're not~"

"Oooof course. Ugh. Sometimes I feel like I'm the bigger sister." The purplette muttered, adjusting the straps of the loose black dress that she wore over her work clothes. She had just woken up after a long nap. She had to rest in order to keep up dancing for hours straight.

As mentioned before, Juliet worked at a strip club. If there was one thing that the girls had in common besides being twins, it was their love for the smutty and dirty. But the younger sister didn't only do it for that. She enjoyed dancing. She enjoyed the feeling of freedom it gave her, and it released all of her tension. That, and the roars of the audience when she took her clothes off. It sorta gave her comfort, in a way. Despite being a display for men to jack off to, it made her happy that people enjoyed seeing her body.

When she was younger, she didn't think she was pretty at all, and the other children confirmed it. She was pudgy, and always got shamed for the clothes she wore, because others claimed that it "wasn't for her body type". But she worked hard to love and accept her body. Eventually as she got older, she thinned out a bit and her weight was distributed evenly. Even so, she'll always love her body, and is glad that everyone else does too.

She hummed, tapping her finger on the steering wheel as she pulled into the parking lot of the club. It was dark out, and the sign lit up brightly and the music could be heard from the inside of the building. That always made her happy.

Julie step out of the car, locking it before climbing up the stairs to reach the backstage door. She didn't like going through the main entrance. It was too crazy in there.

She stepped inside the entrance, closing it behind her. Backstage, there were many girls getting ready in revealing outfits and costumes. Luckily, the purplette had worn her outfit.

She went to one of the changing stalls in the back, slipping her dress off and adjusting any part of her outfit that seemed to be a bit off.

Finally, Julie took a look in the mirror. She wore white heels, panty hose held up by a garter, and a lingerie-type costume that was laced up in the front, and the bottom was black frilled. Yet she still sported the white cloth over her right blind eye.

"Perfect. Wait.. It's like, 8 right now, right? Shit! My performance is on in ten!" The girl suddenly squeaked, bursting open the door to the stall and stumbling out as she rehearsed what she was going to do, how she was going to dance, and what she would take off first. She had a tendency to get nervous under pressure.

"And now, let's give a round of applause to one of my favorite girls: Juliet Niles!" The sound of the announcer yelled from behind the curtain to the crowd.

Julie took a deep breath before stepping out. The audience cheered for her as she travelled to the pole, kicking off her heels to the side. The music began; something easy to dance to. She started with her stockings, and slipped those off once she unclipped the garter.

Man, did she feel alive.

_____________________________________________

After dancing, she had promised to meet up with her girlfriend. Her name was PJ, and she was quite possibly the best girlfriend anyone could have. She had short, dark blue hair that swooped to the right, and eyes that matched, along with rich dark skin that had areas affected from vitiligo. But not that it mattered. She was beautiful either way.

The two had picked a restaurant to eat at, and simply talked about things that they wanted. Juliet had a whole lot to tell PJ about with Sapph and Bill, and PJ had listened intently.

Next they went to a park. Going to parks at night had a sort of nostalgic feel to it. Nobody else was there, and you were free to do whatever you wanted. Which was exactly what they did. They played on the swing set and the seesaw, the slide, and many more. Maybe kissed a bit. But in the end, it was fun.

Juliet had to part with PJ once it hit midnight, and they said their goodbyes before hopping into their own separate cars and driving to their homes.

_____________________________________________

Julie was quick to get home. The poor girl was exhausted, but she enjoyed her day much like she did anytime else. She simply wished to go back up to her room and relax for a while until it was time for bed again.

She locked the car, and headed inside of the house. The first thing she was greeted with was greeted with was the wave of moans coming from the two. This time, it was from the kitchen. She caught a glimpse of Sapph's tiny body bent over the kitchen counter.

"Really, guys..? I kinda wanted to use that counter eventually, but it's permanently stained by sweat and sin now. Thanks a lot."

"S-Sorry Julie!"

"Not really!"

The purplette grumbled, walking into the kitchen and ignoring the couple as she put her purse up.

"S-So how was work?!"

"I'll tell you when you don't have a dick up your ass, 'kay?"

"'K-Kay~!"

With that, the younger sister headed upstairs.

She tried to sleep, but it was hard when all she heard was the screaming of those two sex machines downstairs. The only partial relief she got was when Sapph's moans were muffled a bit by his massive dick in her throat. But other than that, it was hell on earth.

Juliet suddenly had an idea. Maybe if she scared them enough, the mood would be ruined and they would stop for the night. Luckily, she saved the airhorn from their last birthday party that was stowed away into the back of her closet. So she got up from bed, rummaged around for the airhorn, then tip toed downstairs.

She could catch the view of her older sister now propped up on Bill's lap, as they had moved to the couch now, and he was practically slamming her helpless frame onto him. The view definitely made her blush at seeing her own sister in such a state, but she was growing used to it. She covered her ears, then released the blow of the horn.

That definitely caused the two to stop, and also practically jump out of their skin. Much to Bill's displeasure (maybe), Sapph had even peed herself out of fear.

"J-Julie..!" She squeaked, covering her face in embarrassment.

"Look what you made her do. She peed everywhere. You gotta clean this up!" Bill cringed, wriggling uncomfortably.

"I'm not cleaning shit, Cipher. Now please, can you guys shut the fuck up for a little bit? I don't know about you, but the rest of us humans need sleep." Julie huffed, hands on her hips. "Goodnight."

"G-Goodnight..."

"Mhm."

Juliet traveled back to her room, flopping in bed. She checked her phone to see a goodnight text from PJ, making her smile.

All in a day of being Juliet Niles.