Chapter 2 We're Going

~Prodigy~

When I woke up the next morning, I started to remember my dream last night and what Prince told me. Today I am going to Silent Hill. I got out of bed, went into the bathroom, took me a nice shower, then I got dressed, and I went downstairs to find the rest of the boys eating breakfast.

"Morning." I said I walked over to the counter where the cereal was at.

"Morning." The boys said to me in unison.

"So we are taking a field trip to Silent Hill today?" Roc asked with a smirk on his face.

I glared at him cause out of everyone I told about my dreams, he's the only one who thinks I'm nuts.

"Well I am, but you don't have to go if you think I'm still nuts." I said with attitude as I poured the cereal into the bowl.

"No I want to cause I don't want to be left here alone on a Saturday night."

"I don't want you to go." I said as I poured the milk into the bowl.

"Look what if I promise not to say anything smart about it?"

I looked at him and I had feeling he was lying just so he could go, but I guess I really can't leave him.

"Alright but one word and you can walk home. Got it?"

"Got it." He said as he took a bite of his cereal.

"So why are we going to Silent Hill exactly?" Ray asked raising his eyebrows.

"I told you this already Ray." Prince said.

"I know I just want to be clear on why were going." He said putting his hands up.

"I need to find out why I'm having these weird ass dreams." I said as I continued to eat.

"Ok." Ray continued to eat with rest of us.

Once we all got done eating, the boys got ready and I got the directions.

"What are you doing Prod?" I looked behind me and found Keisha standing behind me with her hand on my shoulder.

"Getting directions for Silent Hill." I said as I continued to write the directions.

"Why?"

"I need to know why I'm having these dreams about this place."

"Prodigy were only in West Virginia for a short period of time."

"I know that Keisha and we're only gonna be there for a couple of hours."

"Ok but your asses better be back here by 9, 10 at the latest."

"Ok Keisha."

"Alright." She walked away and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I saw that."

My eyes got wide and my tongue never went back into my mouth quicker. Prince walked past her and over to me.

"Sup man" He said as he looked at the computer screen.

"Hey" I replied looking at the screen with him.

"The town burned and according to this it's still burning underground?"

"Yup"

"Wow I wonder what happened?"

"A coal fire"

"Yea but why would they have a coal fire in a hotel?"

"I don't know but that's why we're going there, to find out"

We looked at each other, then looked back at the computer screen.

"So are we ready to go to creep town?" Roc asked coming down the stairs with Ray.

"Ready when you are" I said getting up out of my seat.

I grabbed my keys and the directions and walked out the door with the boys behind me.