Chapter 3 Car Crash

~Prodigy~  

It's now 8 at night and we almost there. I know I'm supposed to be back by 9 or 10 but I'm not going back until I find the answers I'm looking for.

The boys fell asleep and trust me I don't know how, but me; I'm wide awake. As I was still driving, Prince woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Are we on our way back?" He asked still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"No we're on our way there" I said, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Bro we have to go back. Keisha said we have to be back by 9 or 10 at the latest"

I didn't say anything I just stared at the road, determined to keep going with this quest to find answers.

"Prodigy!" He yelled a little bit. I really hope he didn't think that startled me.

"Look I have come to far to turn back now. I'm not turning around"

"Alright but if I get my ass beat by Keisha, then I'm beatin your ass" He pointed at me.

"Fine"

I truly didn't care. I was gonna find what was looking for.

We got to the bridge about a hour later, but the bridge was closed off. Now I'll be damned if I drove all this way for nothing.

"Ok look let's just turn around and go home" Prince said as he glanced at me.

I stared directly at the closed off bridge not saying a word. I put the car in reverse.

"I'm sorry man. Maybe this just wasn't meant to be"

Bullshit.

I stopped the car, then put it on drive and pressed on the gas.

"Prodigy! What are you doing?!?!?!?!" He yelled as he held on the door.

I ignored him and crashed through the gate. Even after I got through the gate, I was still driving at full speed.

"Prodigy slow down. Stupid ass gonna get us killed" Roc yelled.

I knew what I was doing and I wasn't gonna get us killed. Although my thinking distracted me cause I didn't notice the person standing in the middle of the road, but Prince did.

"Look out man" Prince yelled.

I snapped out of it, then swerved out of the way and everything went black.