Chapter 10 The Ugly Truth

~Prince~

So after they were done praying and the darkness was gone, me and the boys followed Christabella up to the balcony to talk about why we were here, or in her case what brought us here.

"So you have a friend missing here in Silent Hill and you want our help to find him?" Christabella asked.

"Yea pretty much." I replied.

"Well unless you have a pretty smart friend then he might be already dead."

"Ray you say something I'll punch you in the throat."

"I wasn't gonna say anything."

"Whatever."

"We can't help you find him, but we can put you on a path."

"Don't you mean the right path?" Ray asked.

"No I mean a path. See we wouldn't choose this path but it's up to you."

"Ok. What is this path?" I asked.

"You have to go to the belly of the beast, meaning you have to go to the demon and he could show you to your friend. Maybe even answer some unanswered questions."

"Will that work?" Roc asked.

"That depends. How strong is you faith?"

"Pretty strong. I believe that we'll find our brother." Roc replied.

"What about you?" She asked looking at me.

"I have faith in my brother and I believe he's not dead." I answered.

She looked at Ray, who all of a sudden got creeped out by her.

"You are the one with such little faith. Why?" She asked pointing at him.

"Because I'm scared and honestly we together can barely make it through here so I don't see how he can, alive." Ray replied with the most honesty I've heard in his voice all day.

"You must have faith in order to find your friend."

"Where is this path you want to lead us on?" I asked.

She turned her creepy ass attention back over to me.

"In the hospital on the third floor, in the back."

"Well let's go." I said, trying not to waste time.

She got her guys together and I noticed their outfits were the fumigation outfits I saw at the school. Damn these niggas tried to kill us. Oh well.

I shrugged it off and we left the church and followed them to the hospital. We walked over to the elevator that had a map next to it. She pointed at the map, to the room 383.

"The demon is in here. You'll have to remember this map. It'll save your life."

I looked at the map and started saying the sequence of it softly to myself.

"Left, left, right, left, right, right, left, right, left, left, right, left, right, right, left." I said to myself softly.

They pried open the elevator doors and I just looked at it like "umm is there stairs?"

"Is this gonna work?" I asked.

"If the demon wants you then it'll work."

We got on the elevator which they held open with a stick. Before they pulled it out she stopped them with my phone her hand. How in the hell did she get that?

"You might not want to leave without this." She said as she look at my phone.

I could see my screen saver and that's when she looked at my phone and got this look on her face like my phone was evil. Maybe I can't blame her, I mean have they ever seen a cell phone?