Chapter 6 The School

~Princeton~

All of the buildings were peeling off and turning red.

"Oh shit. The darkness is coming" I said backing down the stairs.

"Come on we need to go inside" Me and the boys ran into the building, but that didn't make it any better.

"Prince I'm scared and I hate you. If we make it out alive I'm kicking you and Prod's ass" Ray whispered as we walked through the building slowly.

"I second that" Roc said.

"Where are we at?" Ray asked.

"It looks like a school" I said as I continued to walk.

We walked to the office and started to look for something that'll lead us to Prod. I found keys and turned on my phone's flashlight. I looked through the files and saw a name that looked familiar.

"Jonathan?" I said to myself.

"What?" Roc asked as he turned around and looked at me.

I didn't repeat myself. I just took out Prod's phone and opened it. I went to his notes and saw something on a kid named Jonathan.

"Who's Jonathan?" Ray asked.

"The boy who's doing all this. The boy Prod is looking for" I replied.

I took out the file and found out what classroom he was in.

"Come on we got to go to this classroom" I said as I took out the file.

We walked to the classroom that Jonathan was in. The thing that made me frown was that it was room 143. I was like -__-.

"Really? The room number has to be 143?" Roc asked.

"Yea I don't like that either." I said while unlocking the door.

"Are you guys really worried about the fucking room number? I mean we are-" Ray was trying to say before I cut him off.

"In a creepy ass place with creepy ass creatures and Roc. We know Ray"

"Yea. Wait. What?"

I chuckled as Roc agreed, then realized that I was talking about how creepy he was being.

"Nigga ha ha I'm not being creepy" Roc said putting his hand on his hip.

"Yea. Whatever"

We walked into the room and looked down the rows. We honestly weren't really sure what we were looking for.

"Ok Prince what are we looking for exactly?" Roc asked as we walked down the row.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Well can you figure it out"

I ignored him as I found a desk that said "Jonathan". I stared at it a little bit before I opened it.

"Nigga what are you waiting for? Inspiration to strike?" Roc asked as he stared at me.

"Bro shut up. Damn always got something smart to say" I snapped.

The asshole rolled his eyes like a Malibu Barbie and I shook my head and opened the desk. We found a whole bunch of pictures that he made.

I also noticed that the word "witch" and "warlock" was carved into his desk.

"Witch? Warlock? Why are those there?" Ray asked as he touched the desk softly with his finger tips.

"I don't know" I said still looking through the pictures. There were pictures of churches and one where a little boy was caught on fire.