Chapter 5 Where Are They?

~Keisha~

It was 1 in the morning and the boys weren't home yet. I'm frantic right now. I've been calling and calling trying to get a hold of them and it saids that the person I'm trying to reach is outside of the calling area.

"Keisha! Where in the hell are these boys at?" Walter yelled.

"I don't know, they said they would be back by 10 at the latest."

"You should've went with them! You shouldn't have let them go alone! Damn it Keisha now if anything happens to those boys it's our ass!" Walter continued to yell.

I just looked down and put my hands on my head.

"Do you at least know where they were going before you just let them run off?"

"Prodigy said something about Silent Hill"

"That place he's been having dreams about?"

"Yes, he said he needed to know why he was having those dreams or something like that"

"You need to go find those boys and get them back here now cause their parents are gonna be worried sick about them"

"I know"

I got up, grabbed my car keys and left.

I got there the next morning and there were police cars all around Prodigy's car at the gate. One of the police men stopped me and I got out of the car.

"This road is closed off m'am" He told me as he walked over to me.

"Wait that's my boy's car" I pointed at the car while he tried to push me away from the scene.

"How old are they?" He asked me.

"Three of them are 17 and one is 16"

"We didn't find anybody in the car"

"Well then they're at Silent Hill cause that's where they were going"

He glanced at the other officer, then back at me.

"Who are you to these four boys?" He asked.

"I'm Keisha Gamble, their manager"

"They're performers?"

"Yes"

"Mhm well I'm detective Gucci"

He put his hand out for me to shake, which by all means I accepted.

"I'll help you find your boys"

"Thank you so much"

"Follow me"

We got in his car and drove the rest of the way to Silent Hill.

----------------------------------

Now for those of you who have seen the movie the detectives name really is detective Gucci. I lie to you not