Chapter 8 Hotel Hell

~Prince~

We found the hotel and we looked at it. I thought about hard it was gonna be to find him in this shit, but then again maybe he'll be right around the corner, or so I hope.

We walked into the hotel and found a kid gathering something. We walked up to him and he looked at us strange.

"Wh-Who are you?" The boy asked, looking a little frightened.

"I'm Prince and that's Roc and Ray" I replied pointing them out.

"What are you doing here? You should be at the church" He said.

"Church? You mean this church?" I unfolded the picture and showed it to him. He nodded his head.

"What's so important about this church?" I asked.

"You're new aren't you?" He asked.

"Well yea we are and we're looking for a friend, well more like a brother of ours"

"In this place you only lose and you will never find."

"I told you he's dead." Ray said.

"Shut up! Damn!" I yelled.

"Well can you help us out?" I asked.

"I can try" He said.

"Ok umm the brother we're looking for is about Ray's height maybe a bit taller and he has a strong jaw line and his ears are big along with his forehead and his hair is blonde"

"I have not seen this boy" He replied.

"Ok"

"Well wait you never answered his question about the church" Ray said.

"The church is our sacred place. It keeps the darkness away from us. All the prayer and faith we have has allowed the darkness to stay away from us"

"Oh really so you go to this church and the darkness can't get you?" Ray asked.

"Yes" He replied.

"Well shit I'm going to this church" Ray said while trying to walk away.

I pulled him back and he glared at me.

"You don't even know where the damn church is so calm your happy 'I'm going to this church' ass down"

"I don't know but I have a guide" He pointed to the boy and smiled.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Nigga you don't even know his name so why would I?"

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Micheal" He replied.

"Well it's nice to meet you"

"If you have this sacred all mighty church, then what are you doing here?" Ray asked.

"Mother needs more food"

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Christabella"

I nodded my head then realized as I looked around that umm Roc was gone.

"Where the hell is Roc?" I asked.

"I'm over here" I heard him say.

We walked over to where he was at and found him looking at two identical pictures.

"What the hell? Where did you find this one?" I asked.

"211" He replied.

"Come on" I started to walk towards the stairs with everyone behind me including Micheal.