Is that beer?! - Avengers -

Root beer is like, my drink.

Warning: Arguing over D.C heroes, Everyone's stupid AF.

-~To the story!~-

Everyone knew you weren't an alcoholic, but you loved Root Beer.

So it's a normal day as a resting avenger, while everyone sat in the living room, chatting, while you rubbed your nose, while searching threw the fridge for some of your root beer.

You found your bottled root beer, being the lazy bear you were. You grabbed the root bear, popping the cap with your fabulous long nails, and then lasting the vanilla 'N pop taste. You closed your (E/C) orbs, sighing in relief, and smiling. 

You walked over to the gang, sipping on the root beer and plopping yourself between the two arguing hero's.

"No, Super-Man will win!" Steve argued, making weird hand-motions.

"No, Bat-Man will! He's a super billionaire playboy philanthropist, and he has a suit of armor!" Tony growled, flailing his arms in the air.

You just sighed, putting the brown bottle up to your mouth, and then tilting it upwards, which allowed the root beer to flow into your mouth and then down your throat.

"Is that beer?!" Tony shrieked, surprised that you where 'drinking'.

The rest of the Avengers, which was not a lot, just Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Sam, Vision, Wanda, and Pietro, turned towards you in shock.

"Is that beer?" Clint quizzed.

"It's root beer, you dip shits." You groaned, standing up and walking away angrily.