Making love to A Vampire. -Stark-

WARNING: SMUT

You ran down the hallway, the darkness of the tower looming over you, as you know you couldn't escape.

"Where are you going? We did't even speak yet. How rude." The male said, as he pinned you against the wall, his body pushed against yours. You whimpered, as he stared down at you scared figure, licking his plush pink lips.

"Are you afraid of me?" He spoke seductively into your ear, which sent a cold shiver down your spine. He bit your ear, his fangs grazing the delicate skin. "P...Please don't hurt me, Tony." You whimpered, as your hands felt against the wall, looking for anything to help you.

"I just want to love you, that's all, love..." He kissed your jawline, as his hands slid down from beside your head, and to your waist. He then traveled down to your neck, kissing everywhere so lovingly, and started to lick at your sensitive area of your neck.

You moaned out, as he smirked against your skin, his fangs poking at your skin, and you grabbing his shirt tightly. He grabbed the him of your shirt, pulling it from your body, which revealed your Iron Man.

"Mhm. Perfect." He smiled, then kissing you. He grabbed a handful of ass, which made you jump, but then settle. "Jump." He ordered, which you did, and he caught you, still holding your bottom. You wrapped your legs around his torso, while kissed you, his now snake like tongue roaming around your mouth, as if it was a adventurer claiming land for its country. He carried you towards his large room, the door swinging open and then the two of you falling forwards once he got to the bed.

You started bucking your hips trying to create friction between you two, which made him moan in pleasure, and smirk."You little horny girl." He smiled, while in between kisses.

"Bite me." You moaned out, the friction between you and him making you wet. "Fine." He smirked.

You moaned out in pleasure, his large teeth sinking into your veins, spreading the vampire virus through your body, while he sucked in your tasteful blood

You moaned out in pleasure, his large teeth sinking into your veins, spreading the vampire virus through your body, while he sucked in your tasteful blood. "Mm, You're blood is so sexy." He moaned against your now bleeding neck. "Just fuck me already, Stark!" You groaned, clawing his back from the bite.

He smirked, pulling out his fangs, while pulling down both your panties and pants. He then kissed your bloody neck, then down to your now bare chest, kissing each one, with his rough tongue dragging across each nip, and then down to your belly button. He went closer and closer, and then finally stopped at your womanhood, and kissing it. "Oh my god." You moaned out, as he places one of his fingers into you.

He then starts thrusting his finger in and out of you, while licking your pearl, which made your hands travel towards him, and gripping his hair. You moaned out, whiled pushing his head into your womanhood, and pain filling  through your gums.

You felt nots form inside of your stomach, a moan erupting through your now almost dry mouth. "T-Tony!" You moaned, pulling at his hair.

Your womanly juices than dropped from you, and onto your boyfriends tongue. "You taste Amazing." He moaned slightly, while licking his lips.

He then took his fingers out of you, traveling from your wet core, up to your breast, and onto your lips. You then parted your lips, allowing his wet fingers to slide into your mouth. You tasted yourself, while you licked his fingers clean, as he hungrily looked at you.

"Your so fucking hot." He growled under his breath, while you wrapped your legs around his pelvis area again, and brought him closer to you.

You kissed him roughly, while pulling at his white shirt, trying to rip it from his body. Your new found strength ripped the shirt from his body, which showed you his bite marks, his arc reactor glowing brightly, and him smirking at you.

He pulled off his pants, which showed you his large, hard member. "Camdo? Really?" You asked, staring at his red eyes.

"We'll talk about this," He licked your bloody bite mark. "Tomorrow."

He then placed himself inside you, which made you moan loudly.

I think you all can imagine what happenes next. ;)