Finished?

Hi guys! As you see I haven't updated in probably a month or so.

I have a large amount of Artwork goop I'm doing, since the inspiration of my Story of nature and shit is taking up my mind most of the time.

I don't want to end this book yet, but I do at the same time.

I have no ideas for this yet, a lot of people just look at the story's to take up their time- but my story's arnt really long or creative.

I just spew out random shit from my brain and paste it down on here. And it's really hard to stay in one place for me.

If you didn't know, I have ADHD. I have to get moving, or focus on something, and be talking with a friend. I go nuts when I have nothing to do.

But since I'm now in 7th grade , and soon to be a teenager, people have huge expectations.

I know you guys don't want to read this bullshit, but I really want you guys to know this.

I really can't handle this type of 'please make another quickly as possible- I need this!' Type of thing. People beg for me to give them or make them things- it's really hard on me and I need some time to plan things out.

My emotions are really wonky. One moment I'm as sweet as a bunny, then soon I'm a tiger waiting to slay your ass.

And  a lot of people say at 13 your hormones kick in- I'm scared of that.

Anyways.

This might be the last chapter of this strange book.

But please, if you do have a request, or an Idea you want me to try and do, ask nicely below and I'll probably get to doing it.

Thanks!

- Yandere-Chan

I meant Lili Chan