Attempts -Stark- -Prt2-

Tony watched as he saw a red and blue blur scream, as he rammed into your falling figure, sending you and the man towards your doom.

--

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, GOD DAMNIT  NO, SHIIIIIT!" Peter cried, as he fell, your body numbly falling towards the ground, as he developed a plan.

"Please, God help me." He whispered, then closing his eyes, shooting his web at you, capturing your unconscious body, tugging you towards him, and then shooting at the building that had the Bugle's big ass screen on it.

"SPIDER MAN IS A MENACE!" Jameson cried, as Peter stuck into the face of the grumpy old man, holding your body to his side.

"What am I going to do with you.." He then webbed you into his back, and swung towards his new apartment.

----

You groaned, your eyes slowly opening as you felt a warm thing wrapped around your torso, while bright lights shined down into your sleepy eyes.

"Oh god.." You moaned out, sitting up, while seeing a man with a mask over his face, staring at you.

"OH HOLY SHIT, OH MY FUCKING-  OH GOD!" You jumped, the blankets flying off if your legs, as your (e/c) eyes shimmered with fright.

"I'm not going to hurt you! Calm down! Alright?"

"Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?" You asked, eyes scanning everywhere.

"Shit." He mumbled, looking down at his hands.