Bucky -Barnes x Reader vs Rogers- (Oh Prt 2)

The Avengers laughed, and giggled, as Tony tried picking up Thor's hammer, because of his drunken state.

Everyone laughed, while Steve watched, not saying anything, but his eyes screaming out for help.

"C'mon, Rogers, what's up?" Natasha asked, which made Steve look up, raising his eyebrows.

"Hmm?" He hummed, scratching his stubbly chin.

"You haven't said one word all night, what's going on?" The red head asked, looking at him with her bossy green eyes.

"Uh, nothing." The soldier waved it off, then joining in on the fun.

----

You hit down another boxing bag, as it hit the wall, more small beads popping out, and spreading across the floor.

"Hey, what's going on?" You heard your boyfriend voice call, which made you look up, seeing Bucky.

"Hey, what are you doing here, Buck?" You asked, standing up straight, then walking over.

You held out your hand, and Bucky grabbing it pulling you closer, then patting your back. "Just checking on my girl." He smiled, while you unwrapped the gloves from your hands.

"Buck, I'm your only girl." You laughed, hitting his fleshy arm.

"That's true." He shrugged, then laughing.

"C'mon, we gotta get home." He smiled, kissing you slightly on the nose, and then taking your hand.

"What about-"

"I'll have one of Fury's maids do it."

----

"I found them!" Tony yelled, running into the living room, where everyone sat.

"Who?" Steve asked, looking at the billionaire.

"(L/N) and Barnes." Tony stated, which made Steve freeze up.

"Why did (Y/N) leave anyway?" Pietro asked, his Russian accent standing out harshly.

"Couldn't handle the pressure. I mean, mission after mission is pretty tough." Steve lied, as he looked at Pietro.

"Haven't you-"

"Shut the fuck up."

"LANGUAGE!" Tony shouted, then coughing. "As you can see, they're in North Carolina, J, show 'em."

A hologram of you and Bucky appeared, as it was a live feed.

You ran down the street, Bucky laughing As he held your hand, his long hair flying behind him.

--

"C'mon, James!" You laughed, looking behind you as the assassin tied keeping up to you.

"How the hell are you so fast?" Bucky asked, panting like a dog.

"I was a Avenger, duh." You sassily stated, placing your hands in your hips. "I gotta keep this perfect body."

"That, I know. And your so gonna get it when we get home." He stood up straight, which made you run away from him, down the neighborhood, your arms flailing in the air, while you screamed.

"Gotcha!" Bucky then jumped in front of you, tackling your body.

"AH SHIT!" You screamed, your heart racing, as your eyes closed. "Don't ever do that!" You whined, putting your arms around his neck.

"C'mon, it's getting late." He whispered into your ear, then kissing it.

"Nuh uh." You whined, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Alright, let's go." He said, standing up, while you teleport to the back of him, your legs and arms still around him. You snuggled your face into his metal side, tracing it with your finger.

--

You and Bucky sat at Mimi's Café, drinking black coffee and a latte. "You could always make these at home." You told Bucky, looking at him over your glasses.

"I don't even know how to work a YouPhone." He whined, holding up the phone.

"Babe, its an IPhone." You laughed, patting his arm.

Screams could be heard, which made the two of you stand up, looking around.

"Hydra?" Bucky asked, grabbing your hand with his flesh one.

"Worse." You gulped, your eyes looking at him in fear.

"The Avengers." You whispered to him.