Tumor

I read this story. I broke.  I sobbed. I cried. Agh. Hello me god. This goes out to Bucky.
Warnings: Mention of Cancer, Suicide. @LadaTheLeo for reminding me

Bucky had a few rough months. And right now, He was sobbing his eyes out.

-72 hours earlier-

You sat at the doctor, all your hair had just been shaved off.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)," The doctor started, looking at the clipboard as silent tears fled down your cheeks. "You have a brain tumor. It's been growing for years," The doctor stated, the looking up. "did you have a tumor when you where younger?" He asked.

"Y..yes," You hiccuped, trying not to break out sobbing. "how much longer am I going to live for?"

"We're guessing a month."

~.~.~

You had your cap on, you hid at a café, your eyes scanning over the phone in your hand as you stared at it.

Bucky Bear 🐻

You wanted to hit it so badly. But you couldn't. You were almost in tears. You hit the button, putting it up to you ear.

(Y/N)? Is that you?

"Buck..." You hiccuped, looking down at the wrist band.

(Y/N), what's wrong? Babe tell me.

"Remember when I last hugged you?" You asked, sniffling.

It felt final. What's going on Doll?

"It was final Buck. Get the others. I want to speak to them." You whispered, then hearing Bucky shout for the others

They're here.

"I have a month to live." You hiccuped, wiping your eyes.

WHAT?! They all shouted in unison.

"The doctor said my tumor came back. It's been here for years."

Babe. You don't have to do this. We can find a way.

"Buck. I'm sorry. By the time you try to find me, I'll be gone," You sobbed, standing up, and teleporting to the roof of the tower. "every time I use my powers it grows. I have to do this Buck."

Can I at least get one more hug?

"Yea." You sighed, teleporting towards him, and looking at him.

"(Y/N)..." He whispered, looking at your dull (e/c) orbs. He placed his hand in your cheek, which made you nuzzle into his touch, loving it dearly.

"I'm going to miss you, Bear." You whispered to him, looking up at him, tears in your eyes. Bucky took off your hat, and saw your once (H/L) (H/C) hair was gone.

"We can work this out. Please." Bucky cried , pulling you closer.

"We can't Bucky." You cried, looking at him.

"I love you to much to lose you, please."  Bucky cried, as you wiped his tears away.

"I love you so much Bucky." You whispered, kissing him tenderly, and then teleporting away, leaving nothing but air in his arms.

It was his first, and final kiss from you.

He ran up the stairs to the top of the building, where the wind blew, your clothes and hat on your body.

"Don't do this (Y/N)!" He cried, as you shuffled forward.

"I'm sorry Buck. Remember me before this. When I was beautiful." You cried, waving to him, and then falling off.

He would never let you go. Never.