Ballad Of Mona Lisa -Teen Avengers- part 2

Warnings:
Bold: Lili singing
Italics: You singing
Bold/Italics: You, Abi, and Lili singing
Normal: Everyone singing

----------------------------------------------

You laughed, a male telling you a joke, while you see your lunch, while Lili doodled on a napkin you gave her.

"Oh my God, you're so funny!" You laughed, holding onto your best friends shoulder.

"Ah, my shoulder!" Lili squeaked, which made you let go of her, then apologize.

As you started speaking with your new friends, a strawberry blonde could be seen, angrily walking through the students that tried talking to you.

You where singing freestyle to Lili and Abi's beat, while everyone clapped along to the beat, and thats when Pepper appeared from the crowd, pushing your two best friends in the process.

"Oh, hi Pepper, whats-"

"Don't even speak. You, me, in the multi-purpose room, next week. Loser has to stop singing,"

"That sounds cool-"

"forever." Pepper turned, flicking her hair in your face, which made you sneeze, and watch her strut away.

"Pepper is such a ass." Lulu grumbled, rubbing her now sore arms.

"I know, right?" Abi grunted, rubbing her cheek.

"Guys, we better get to looking for a song."

--- One week later --

"Alright, you ready?" Lili asked, her hands fiddling with her sticks.

"To be honest, I'm really, really nervous." Abi admitted, scratching her exposed knee.

"We'll do great, we're amazing. My grandma atlease think we do. She never lies." You assured them, while you fixed your hair, it's (h/c) standing out from your cute outfit.

"Pound it!" Lili smiled, rasing her fist, and then the three of you fist bumping.

(1st is Lili) (2nd is You) (3rd is Abi)

"Ew, what's with all the black, that's so emo." Pepper laughed, talking about your outfit.

"Ew, what's with all that fake hair." You growled, while both of your friends went insane behind you.

"W-Whatever!" Pepper stuttered, storming off into the crowd.

-----

"Alright, C'Mon, (Y/N) and her friends!" The announcer cheered, while the students went wild.

You hopped onto the stage, your steampunk guitar hanging from your back, and the microphone on the stage old fashioned. "I'm (Y/N)," Lili waved from three drums, a smile on her pink lips, and her goggles on her head, while she then hit her symbols. "that's Lili," Abi appeared from behind Lili, then slid over to her piano with her heels on. "and that is Abi, and we're three weirdo's who love to make music. Today we'll be preforming against the jealous editable Pepper, and we'll be singing Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! at the Disco."

Abi started with her piano, her eyes closed as she remembered the notes.

"She paints her fingers with a close precision, he starts to notice empty bottles of gin and takes a moment to assess the sin she's paid for."

"a lonely speaker in a conversation, her words are swimming through his ears again. There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for,"

"say what you mean, tell me I'm right, and let the sun rain down on me. Give me a sign I want to believe!"

"Woah, Mona Lisa, you're guaranteed to run this town! Woah, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown!" You sang in the higher range of your vocal range.

"He senses something, call it desperation, another dollar, another day, and if she had the proper words to say, she would tell him. But she'd have nothing left to sell him!"

You then strummed your guitar multiple times, and the crowd cheering.

"Say what you mean, tell me I'm right, and let the sun rain down on me. Give me a sign, I want to believe."

"Woah, Mona Lisa, you're guaranteed to run this town,"

"woah, Mona Lisa, I'd pay to see you frown!" The music died down, and you flexed out your fingers, the microphone close to your face.

"Mona Lisa, yeah."

"Pleased to please you."

"Mona Lisa."

"Say what you mean, tell me I'm right and let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign, I want to believe..."

"Woah, Mona Lisa, you're guaranteed to run this town. Woah, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown!" Lili sang, hitting the drums, while her lungs barely gave out on her, while you sang.

"Say what you mean, tell me I'm right, and let the sun rain down on me.Give me a sign, I want to believe!"

Everything went quite,  you pushed the guitar to your back, and then grabbing the microphone.

"There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for..." You pushed the tip of your hat, and everyone went wild.

---

"Andddd the winner is...."