RUN! -IDEFKAM-

You jumped around the kitchen, a happy look on your face, while you and Lili sang to your favorite band.

"This is Gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber, assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken Memories." You sang with Brendon Urie, his sexy ( so true ) voice soothing both girls ears.

Lili was holding a screwdriver, while you held a spoon, singing into them as if they where microphones.

Tony walked in, eyeing his girlfriend and his best friend acting like losers. "Jarvis, Turn this off." He groaned, a hangover already forming.

I can't sir. MAI has already taken control of both girls commands.

"MAI? Who the hell is MAI?" Tony asked, while he walked towards the cabinet.

It's Miss (L/N) & Miss Hester's AI, system. It's full name is MY AI IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN TONY'S CAUSE HE SUCKS!, but the SO MUCH COOLER THAN TONY'S CAUSE HE SUCKS! Is silent.

Tony groaned, putting his head on the counter.

"What the hell?" Steve asked, as he walked in, a duffel bag in hand.

"What the hell is this?" Natasha groaned, as she wobbled her hungover self to the coffee pot.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!" Lili screamed, pointing at you.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!" You screeched to Lili, grabbing her hand, and gripping it.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. PLEASE." Clint whined, as he walked over, trying to rest his head on Natasha's shoulder.

"Someone's Bitchy. Right Lili?" You asked, as you hopped off the couch, your (th/c) beanie sticking to your head.

Lili then hopped down, her stance wobbling, and her colliding into a Hungover Sam.

"Watch it." Sam mumbled, as he pushed the smallest girl off.

"Rude!" Lili huffed, then walking towards Bucky, who just arrived, and planted a friendly kiss on his cheek.

"Hey babe." You smiled, kissing Tony's cheek.

"Oh shit, this is my song!" Lili squealed, as a different song comes on, and her face exploding with joy.

"Your ADHD is crazy, Lili. Calm your shit." Tony groaned, which made you laugh, and fix your pancakes.

"What's up with the hats? Twin day or something?" Bucky asked, as he patted  Steve's back.

Bucky walked up to his Best friends,  then pulled off the beanie, revealing her rainbow hair.

"HOLY SHIT!" Bucky cried, as he jumped almost 50 feet.

"Oh hell to the no." Tony grumbled, pulling off your beanie, and then seeing  your hair was now (R/C).

"I knew it. RUN!" Lili screeched, grabbing your hand, and then running towards the window.

"GET BACK HERE!" Tony screeched, running after you two. You then sped past Lili, and shattered the  glass, while you two went free falling.

"AH SHIT WE FORGOT!" Lili cried, as she fell threw the air.

"PETER!" You screamed, and then feeling something grab you.

"You rang?" Spider-Man said in a cheeky tone.

"WADE, GET YOUR-" Lili than screamed loud, seeing a katana come right at her, and almost missing her.

"GRAB ON BABE. WE'RE GONNA GO FOR A RIDE!" Wade yelled, which made Lili grab the Katana, watching as she was tugged towards you and Peter, and Wade riding on a fly motorcycle.

"I SWEAR TO GOD WADE!"

"THERE IS NO GOD BABE."

"AHHHHHHH, LOOK OUT (Y/N)!"

"WADE WHAT THE FUCK!" Peter cried.

"SORRY SPIDEY!"