Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time. -Avengers-

Warning, I'm panic trash. Lol

--

Singing was your thing. You loved it, you did it daily. And covers of music was also your thing. So tonight you where with the Avengers, drunkly goofing around.

"Hey- hey (Y/N), sing for us." Tony whined, poking your side with his elbow.

"I don't think so, I suck," You slapped his elbow, than taking a sip of liquid courage. Everyone whined, complaining that your singing was amazing. "a-alright fine. Just for y'all." Tony then tossed you a mic out of know where,mobile you drank the rest of your vodka, and then went over to your phone playing the background music.

"Alright, alright. Alright, alright. Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though, I t's a hell of a feeling though. Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though, it's a hell of a feeling though," You started out, beating your foot to the beat.

"who are these people? I just woke up in my underwear, no liquor left on the shelf, I should probably introduce myself. You shoulda' seen what I wore, I had a cane and a party hat, I was the queen of this hologram, where there's no such thing as getting out of hand!" You snapped your fingers, a party hat on your head.

"Memories tend to just pop up, drunk pre-meds and some rubber gloves, five-thousand people with designer drugs. Don't think I'll ever get enough!" You sang, Tony holding up his Stark-Phone, recording this.

"Don't think I'll ever get enough!"

"Champagne, cocaine, gasoline! And most things in between! I roam the city in a shopping cart, a pack of camels and a smoke alarm! This night is heating up! Raise hell and turn it up! Saying 'If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe'!"

"Oh yeah, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Tine!"

"It's a hell of a feeling though, it's a hell of a feeling though. Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though, it's a hell of a feeling though!"

"What are these footprints? They don't look very human like, now I wish that I could find my clothes, bedsheets and a morning rose! I wanna wake up, can't even tell if this is a dream. How did we end up in my neighbors pool, upside down with a perfect view?"

"Bar to bar at the speed of sound fancy feet dancing through this town lost my mind in a wedding gown. Don't think I'll ever get it now,"

"Don't think I'll ever get it now."

"Champagne, cocaine, gasoline! And most things in between! I roam the city in a shopping cart! A pack of camels and a smoke alarm, this night is heating up! Raise hell and turn it up! Saying 'If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe'!"

"Oh yeah, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time!"

"I'm a scholar and a gentleman, and I usually don't fall when I try to stand. I lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt, but I make these high heels work!"

"I've told you time and time again, I'm Not as Think As You Drunk I Am." (Not as think as you drunk I am XD I'm not!...)

"And we all fell down when the sun came up, I think we've had enough. Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though, it's a hell of a feeling though. Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though, it's a hell of a feeling though."

"Champagne, cocaine, gasoline! And most things in between! I roam the city in a shopping cart! A pack of camels and a smoke alarm! This night is heating up! Raise hell and turn it up! Saying 'If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe'!"

"Oh yeah, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time!" You then passed out right on the spot.