Alchololol.. -Fitz-

You walked into the main area of the plain, tears flowing freely down your face, while your breath hiccuped.

Skye was your only friend growing up, even though you didn't agree on much. But when you told her not to go, and go after Quinn, she went in anyways, and had to get fucked up.

You pushed back your hair, rushing towards the bar, and grabbing as much alcohol as you could. You snuck into your room, while letting out a depressed sigh.

You opened up your computer, and then a familiar face appeared, his handsome face greeting you.

"Hey, kiddo. What's with all the booze?" Clint looked at the bottles of liquor in your hands.

"I really need to drink away this pain, and your my drinking buddy."

--

You hiccuped, your face flushed pink,
Your hair messy, and your brain woozy. "W-why couldn't  you be calle-called 'Hawk-Ass'? You as-sssss is so sharp." You asked the archer drunkly, the laptop at the bar beside you, as you searched for more liquor to pour down your strong system.

"Hey, you shouldn't be drinking all that, even Stark wouldn't." Clint told you, pointing out your unstable state.

"You know how my-my body is, Hawkie! I-it's so sexy because I do all this-this training a-and-and missions, that I need to keep alcohol in my system-s-syst-system to keep it! It's so u-un-unhealthy to be on so many-many missions!" You yelled out, as Fitz strolled through the area, his hands tangled in his hair.

"(L/N), you shouldn't be behind there. Your not really legally suppose to be drinking that!" Fitz yelled, rushing over to you, yanking the vodka away from you. "Aw, and me mum sent that to me!" He whined.

"C-Clintie I need to call you Lester." You hung up, almost smashing the screen with your bionics.

"You aren't stable when drinking alcohol, we haven't even tested it for 18+ stuff yet!" He groaned, as he looked at your upset figure.

"I'm almost the same age as-as you-!" You whined, tripping over your foot, and falling into his face, close together.

"Spell 'Alcohol'." He whispered to you lowly, his Scottish accent making your body hum in delight.

"A, L, C, H, O, L, O, L, O, L......" You traced your hand towards his face, trying to get a strand of his hair out of his face.

"Your to drunk, Ma'am. Ya' better be in bed by now." He kissed your head like he has been doing recently, scooping you off your unstable legs, and carrying you to your legs.

"Your very beautiful. And, you remind me so much if my friend, well, Crush." You mumbled to him, as he looked for the door to your room. "His name is Leopold, but he hates-ha-hates being called that. I've loved him since I laid eyes on his n-or-nerdy bod..." You fell asleep in his arms, while he just smiled.

"Sleep, my love." He whispered to you in Russian, your language.