Chapter 1

I hope you guys like this .Enjoy reading.

Harry's POV

   I looked at the beautiful,breathtaking creation, or in other words ,nature.I escaped ,I finally escaped the stress of the world .I was now free ,away from everyone.Away from everything .No more family problems ,no more work problems ,no more life problems .

**

"Harry!Come here!Now,"Barbara shouted.I looked up so fast that my head hit the wall behind me.
I sighed as I made my way to her as fast as I could,and nodded at her in respect when I reached her.
"You called me,Mrs.James?",I spoke in a rather timid voice for a 21 year old.
"Harry,you were late for work today,"she raised her hand to stop me from defending myself.
"And it's definitely not the first time.Wanna tell me why?",she raised an eyebrow.
Barbara was my boss,I worked at a bakery.It honestly paid well,compared to the other jobs I had before.Barbara was nice when she needed to be.And I don't think she thinks she needs to be nice.So I was used to her being all strict and rude most of the time.
"I'm sorry,Mrs.James.I've been having some trouble in the morning,but I assure you it wouldn't happen anymore,"I replied as calmly as I could.
"If you come to work late again,I think I would have to fire you,Mr.Styles,"she said mockingly.
She knew I barely had a place to live in.Yet,she still made a joke out of it all.As if firing a person and causing him to be homeless was okay.
"I apologize,Mrs.James.That won't happen again."

********************
After my shift was over,I went and hung out with a close friend,Louis.Louis was a friend I'd cry my heart out for if I were to lose him.He was my stone.
"So ,Harold,Barbara called me today.She said you came in late,"he said nonchalantly,doing his homework.
Louis went to college and probably had it all sorted out.He dreamed to become an English professor,was in an amazing college,and made decent money working in a Starbucks.
Barbara took Louis' number the day I started working there,knowing I was too poor to afford a communicating device.
"Well,to be honest,I don't even care.I came in a minute late.A minute!It's obvious she wants to fire me,she's been picking on every single thing I do!Let's face it,Lou,I'm gonna lose the job."
"Harry,look at me.You know you can always find a better job.That is,if she did fire you.And Harry?You're always welcome to stay here if you can't pay the rent anymore.Alright?",Louis sighed as I just shook my head.
"Harold,cheer up.I have something for you."
My jaw nearly hit the floor.
A rose gold iPhone 6s  was waved in front of me.
"L-Louis?What's that?You know I can't accept gifts from you when I literally can't even pay to bring you a fancy meal every now and then."
"Harry,keep that.It's important,it helps connect people,you know.That's what it's made for,if you didn't know.But seriously,you keep that,I'll call you 94 times a day so you wake up and go to work earlier than usual,"Louis calmly said.
I jumped up and tackled him to the ground,from happiness.Even though I was still mad at him for paying and buying me stuff.
"Thank you so much,Louis."
"You're welcome.I wanna see Niall's reaction.It's gonna be priceless,"Louis laughed.
"Yeah,yeah,"I was too interested in the apps Louis already downloaded.
I stopped when I found an app called "Kik".
"Louis?"
*******************
After Louis taught me how to use the app,he created an account for me and added me on his phone.I was still surprised Louis bought me something that expensive.
********************
As Louis promised,he called me each day to wake me up and go to work.Most times I was late to work was mainly because I was a heavy sleeper,(And well,because my dreams got too attached to me?).And even my alarm clock was broken,and I had to wake up on my own.Not anymore,though.
It's been a week since Louis gave me the phone and it already became the most interesting thing in my life.
Now,it was 9pm and I've finished my shift and was on my way back home when my phone made a ting sound ,signaling a notification.Someone sent me a message on Kik.I opened it and it read ;