Chapter 17

Harry's POV

  I watched as Avril walked down the stairs,leaving the hospital.She ,surprisingly ,didn't act stuck up and didn't brag about anything .Most importantly ,she didn't bother asking again about me being in the hospital .

    As I turned around ,my phone started ringing making me pull it out from my jean pocket and answering it.

    "Hi Liam."

    "Hello ,Harry."

    "We're going out today.Partying and all.You in?"

   "I guess so,I'm coming now."

****************

     Liam went into his room to give me some clothes to wear to the party,Niall and Louis sitting on the couch playing FIFA.Suddenly , a knock was heard on the front door.I reached the door,opening it .I saw Perrie smiling ,standing in front of me,waving her hand.I pushed the door to let her in,walking away to a chair to sit on.I saw her drag someone behind her,catching my attention as another person refused to enter and was throwing a tantrum .

     I stood up once again,only to see Avril outside the door,whining about height she didn't wanna go to the party.She looked up,and as soon as our eyes connected ,she smirked .

    "On second thought,let's party!"

********************

     My eyes widened as Avril wore sunglasses and some hat to hide her hair and facial features.She span around ,my reflection appearing on the glasses.

    "But won't people think it's weird to wear sunglasses when it's like 10 pm?"

"Eh,I don't really care."

****************

   I loved how she easily just forgot about everything that happened between us before.She forgot about the article I wrote about her,she forgot about us meeting in the hospital,and that I absolutely hated her guts .I looked down at her as she grabbed my arm and dragged me around the house where the party was.

"You know,you being so tense isn't going to get you anywhere .Just cheer up and hang out with your friends ,dude."

I looked at the right and saw she was right .Liam ,Niall,Louis ,and Perrie were waiting for us to join them.As I walked towards them,Avril let go of my arm and skipped off to the other corner of the room.I didn't think too much about it and had fun.

"Hey Harry?",Perrie asked me ,drinking what most likely was her second cup already.I nodded at her in question .

"Why do you hate Avril so much?"

I looked at Avril who was aimlessly walking around in circles after taking shots.
"She gets on my nerves ,yes.But I don't hate her.I don't think I can hate someone that easily .But I think I do despise her."

Perrie rolled her eyes ,making me laugh .

"Well ,don't you believe all the stuff people say about her.If you believe the press,then I think you need a good smack on the head,mate.Give her a chance ,she's not as bad as you think she is."

I nodded ,drowning in thoughts .Maybe she wasn't that bad ,maybe she's nice like my friends think she is.
*******************

"Harry,can you honestly just buy me another drink ?",a very drunk Avril tugged on my shirt .

"Why can't you just buy one yourself ?"

"Because I forgot my wallet and I only found 50 dollars in my pocket.And your friends are big meanies and they don't wanna buy me any more drinks .",she huffed as she turned around to glare at them.

"How many shots have you had already?"

"Eh like 20."

I blinked .

My jaw nearly hit the floor.

She laughed .

"I'm just kidding ,you idiot .I don't think I can handle that much without puking my guts out ."

I grimaced ,grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the bar once again.I gave her five dollars reluctantly and waited for her to finish drinking .Since I was the only sober one ,I was going to drive them all home in Liam's car.

****************

"And then she goes ,'YO MAMMA CATCH FIRE ' and I was like 'WOAH ARE YOU PREDICTING THE FUTUTE RIGHT NOW?' .It was really awkward ,but hilarious though.",Avril suddenly shouted out making the bunch of idiots I call friends ,laugh in the most drunken way there is.I glanced at her from the rear mirror while driving ,noticing how she was so close to passing out .

As soon as I parked next to Liam's apartment ,the rest got out and asked me to join them.I realized that Avril was still in the car and she was already passed out.I shook my head and bid my goodbyes to each of them,telling Liam I'll return his car once I drive Avril home.

I got out of the car once I made sure they got to Liam's flat safe and took in a deep breath.What was I supposed to do now?I had no idea where she lived .Suddenly ,I realized Avonlea must've known where her friend stayed at.

Taking my phone out ,I sent Avonlea a text asking her for Avril's address.As soon as I hit 'Send' ,I heard a ting come from the car.

*******************

Avril's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone dinging , my head spinning around faster than any carnival game.I took a look at my surroundings ,realizing I was in a car.Quickly standing up,I hit my head on the car's roof.Sighing ,I opened the door and stretched.As I looked up,I came face to face with an angry Harry.

Now I didn't know what was up with him,but if Neutral Harry hated me ,I didn't wanna know how Angry Harry would treat me.So I backed away,signaling for him to give me a second.J took my phone out ,wanting to pretend I got a call from someone important .Instead,I saw that Harry had sent me a message asking for my address.Shit.

I turned around to face him,faking a laugh.

"You see,Avonlea leaves her phone with me most of the times because we hang out a lot ."

"She told me she hated you ,how can she still hang out with you then?"

"It's okay,we fight .Just like any other-",
he stopped me from blabbering.Scoffing ,he glared at me as he said ;

"I'm not stupid ,Avril.Why did you lie to me this whole time?"