Chapter 6

Avril's POV

"Zayn?",I asked in complete shock,my jaw nearly hitting the floor.Zayn was an artist.He grew up in a wealthy and famous family,and he used that to his benefit to enhance his reputation in drawing and art.

"Missed me?",he smirked,walking up to me.My siblings and parents left the room,shutting the door behind them.

"What?",I whispered,becoming dizzy all of a sudden.

"You look nice.",he said,trailing his eyes down my body.

"What are you doing here,Zayn?",I finally regained my confidence.

"I have a deal to offer.",he said,putting his hand on his chin.

"And what might that be?I thought I said I didn't want to see you again?",I spat out.

"Honey,you don't get to decide that.So the deal...You can come back,in case if you do obey your family and try your best to stay away from those stupid rumors."

"Excuse me?What do you even have to do with my family?And come back?What do you even mean?"

"Come back to me.I know you loved me.",he smirked cockily.

"I'm your dreams,Malik!I'm not agreeing on this.You don't have the right to even stand in front of me right now after all you did!",I shouted,knowing my fas was probably turning into a tomato.

"If I do remember,I told you I'm not one for commitment.",he-once again-smirked and took my hand in his.He gripped roughly,causing me to lunge forward a bit.

"Now,you're going to be a good girl to your family.Or else,I have this.And we all know this can ruin your life.",he pulled out a CD.

I gasped in horror,as I shook my head quickly.
"You wouldn't.",I muttered.My heart dropped down to my stomach,but I wouldn't let him know that.

"Oh,sweetie,but I would.",he let go of my wrist.

"Do we have a deal?",he said extending his hand out for me to shake.At that moment,I was practically shaking.With furry,more than anything.I took my hand in his roughly and shook it harshly before I let go to punch him .When my fist was about to connect with his jaw,he stretched his arm in light speed and slapped my hand away.

I acted as if I surrendered,turning my head to face the ground.He lifted my chin up,going to speak when I kicked him in his stomach.Obviously in pain,he crouched down to the floor and hugged his stomach tightly.

I swore at him for a few times before leaving the room to find my parents.I saw them laughing in an opened room so I kicked the door further to hit the wall,a large noise created.They lifted their heads up,smirked,and nodded their heads at me.

"A deal's a deal,right?",my dad spoke up and smirked as my mom laughed.
I strode over to them,pointing a finger towards both of them.
"You're gonna regret it.You're gonna regret everything you did to me.You're gonna regret it so much ,you'll regret ever having me!",I screamed in their faces.

"Oh darling,still as naive as you were long ago,I see.You were never our daughter.",my mom stood up,smiling smugly as she talked.I quickly turned around and started running,knowing I was most likely going to break everything if I stayed.

I opened the front door with so much force,running in the garden till I reached my car.An arm yanked me backwards,I turned around,literally ready to kill.

Zayn stood in front of me ,gripping my arm harshly,I was sure it would leave marks till the next day.

"Not so fast,doll.",he said grabbing both my arms and standing closer to me.He shook my arms,as if to shake some sense into me.