Chapter 3

Harry's POV

When I woke up the next morning,I quickly grabbed an apple to eat and went over to Louis'.Louis would still be asleep ,and I decided I would make a surprise for him.He probably doubted I would actually move in.
When I arrived,I used the spare key he gave me a year ago to unlock the front door.I quickly opened the door to the extra room ,which was located right next to Louis' room.I quickly cleaned it up and unpacked as fast as I could.
After that,I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for Louis.I knew Louis loved some omelets and a cup of orange juice for breakfast,especially on a Saturday.
When I was done,I went to the room I get to call mine now.I laid on the bed thinking about whatever.It was only 9 am ,and Louis woke up at 11 am on the weekends.
Not knowing what to do,I went to text AV.

HES:Hey,you awake?

She didn't respond after a couple of minutes so I gave up on waiting,and went to play Switch Colors.That game honestly pissed me off,but I was-for some reason-addicted to it.
20 minutes later,I finally got a text from AV.

Wthavomg:I am.Good morning.

HES:Good morning.I'm in my friend's house RN,I'm making him a surprise lol.

Wthavomg:Lol I can only imagine his reaction.But waitttt,why would he be surprised anyways?

HES:Lol why would you wanna see his surprised face then like lolllll?And cuz he asked me to move in ,but I don't think he actually thought I would move in.

Wthavomg:Ohhh .And lol cuz I love surprised faces.Aren't they just cute?

HES:I feel like you're talking about cats?Never knew surprised faces were so cute but alright,whatever floats your boat.

Wthavomg:Not cool bro,that's my thing now.And I prefer puppies,even tho I'm allergic to all of them except one kind and its species is so rare.

HES:Did you happen to actually find the rare puppy and know if you're allergic to it or not -_-?

Wthavomg:I did ,yes.But then ,my dad took him away from me.Like I cried for days,they can't just take him away from me.

HES:Aww that's sad.Why did he take it away from you?

Wthavomg:Cuz as he said and I quote ," You need to focus on your job,you don't have time for pets."

HES:Whoa,wtf?That's not an excuse for him to take away the puppy.

Wthavomg:I know,but sadly,I can't really do anything about it.

HES:Why can't you?Aren't you an adult?
Omg it can't be?
Omg are you 12?

Wthavomg:Ugh,rude much?No,I'm 21.And there's a lot of people that are older and their parents still control the shit out of them so.

HES:Yea true.And so ,do your parents control you?

Wthavomg:More than you can even imagine.

HES:I'm sorry :/ idk how that's like.I rarely see my parents so I don't really know how that would feel like,but I'm sure it feels really bad.

Wthavomg:It does.And I'm sorry you rarely see your parents.

HES:Lol I'm glad I don't see them often anyways.It sounds so rude to say that but it's true.And I love my mom,but seeing my mom means seeing my dad soo.

Wthavomg:You don't like your dad?

HES:BRUH,if that isn't obvious.But yea,I don't.Anyways,what's your favorite color?