Chapter 5

Harry's POV

      There,it happened.She fired me.And I had no job right now.I honestly thought my life couldn't get any worse,but when I searched for jobs and didn't find one,I knew life was gonna take a great downhill.
         Today,two days after Barbara Bitch fired me,I've been in bed the whole day.Louis was at the college today.Before he went,he called Niall at 7 am to come stay with me.It's not like my life was falling apart.
Yes,yes it was.
      I didn't know what I was gonna do,in all honesty.
      Then,there was a knock on the front door,and the door to my room opened a second later.Niall and I were close,not that close,but close enough.
      "Hi,Harry.",Niall said,coming in view.
       "Hey.",I sighed,standing up and hugging him.
       "You know this is just a temporary thing,right?I'm sure you'll find an even better job.",assured Niall.I nodded my head in thanks.
    "Wanna play some FIFA?",asked Niall excitedly.And since I have absolutely nothing to do with my life right now,I agreed.
***************
Avril's POV

"Mom,I said I don't wanna come back yet!",I shouted in the phone.
"This is NOT your choice!You don't have any say in this.I'll see you tomorrow at 7 pm,goodbye.",She hung up.
I sighed and jumped on the bed,frustrated.I hated how they thought they could control me.But in all
honesty,they did control me.I was going to London now,I guess.
I packed everything and headed out,locking the house.I wanted to go and hide in a hotel room,since it was already 11 am.It was late and you wouldn't find many paparazzi men so I decided to drive there now.The place I stayed in was a really small city right next
to London,so I would probably arrive in 3 hours or so.
****************
After driving for nearly an hour and half,I parked near a gas station to take a break.I rested my head against the steering wheel and sighed.Tomorrow was gonna be such a hectic day,press and all.I checked my phone,replying to messages.I figured I didn't talk to Harry today,so I sent him a message.I got a reply instantly which was weird,considering he usually replied after ages.

HES:Hi.

Wthavomg: :0 you replied so fast,I'm surprised

HES: Uhh yea,not busy anymore I guess.

Wthavomg: Lol what

HES: I got fired ://

Wthavomg:Oh wtf :/ I'm sure you'll find a better job

HES: I looked for jobs all day,I'm giving up.No one wants to hire a slob.

Wthavomg:What jobs did you apply for?

HES:Babysitter,baker,bla bla bla.

Wthavomg:Didn't you say you want to find your "dream job"?

HES:Yes...

Wthavomg:Why are you settling for jobs you obviously don't like?Go all out with your job opportunities,not the silly jobs that pay like $30 in an hour.

HES:That's a lot actually...And cuz I don't think I can do it?

Wthavomg:First of all,eh that's the difference between you and me.I guess I don't appreciate money 😏.And well,I'm pretty sure you can do it.Find the most thing you love doing,heck even if it was mobbing the floor and do it

HES:Why wouldn't you appreciate money 😂?Why do you work then?And yea well,I don't think it's mobbing the floor.

Wthavomg:God,you've got it all wrong bro.A job is not all about the money.It's all about the fun you have doing it.Would you like to be 80,rich,and having no memories to look back to?The money is just a bonus bro.A job is something you look forward to each day.And NOT because of the money.