Chapter 7

Avril's POV

I knew everyone loved Zayn,even I did.He had that reputation that you would believe,not even knowing why.He could act really well,making you believe the whole 'he's amazing' theory.

I was one of those people too,he was my ultimately number 1 crush.When we met and he told me he wanted us to be serious ,I was on cloud 9.But when I found out he was cheating on me,I was literally dragged down to cloud -9.He was my first love,and he broke my heart.Before him,I was really insecure about everything.And I didn't really trust anyone that much that I fell in love with them.Zayn was the only person I actually trusted,and he broke this trust in pieces.

Moving on from Zayn,today,I decided I would go for a jog and just do nothing the rest of the day.I knew that paps knew I was back and were ready to take as much photos as they can,even if I was doing the least interesting thing ever-running.

       I chatted with Harry on Kik that morning,completely ignoring the fact that he,too,was blinded about the whole Zayn thing.

       As soon as I started jogging in a park near my house,flashes could be heard and I didn't even bother looking at them.It wasn't me,but I had to act like a stuck-up bitch,probably most of the time.I had my headphones in,and after 25 minutes,I began feeling tired.I went and sat on a bench that wasn't too far away,panting heavily.

      I turned off the music that was playing from my iPod,took my headphones out,and hung my head down.After a moment,I heard a guy gasp loudly.I turned around to see a brunette guy with blue eyes looking at me.

      "A-Avril Lavigne?",he stuttered ,covering his mouth with his hand.I nodded at him,remembering to act all rude.I didn't want to be mean to him,but I definitely didn't want the paparazzi to see me drooling over him.I'm not even gonna deny,the guy was cute.

    The guy frowned at my attitude,realizing something and quickly getting up.I knew he was a bit disappointed with how I treated him.

     "Wait.",I looked down,not wanting the paps to know I was talking to him.He turned to look at me.

      "Put your number in my phone,and I'm sorry for what's gonna happen now,okay?I really am,just go along with it.",my head still hanging low,my hair covering my face.I shook my head to the right where my bag was.

    He leaned down and took my phone,and even though he was still confused,he punched in his number and went back to put it in the bag.While he was on my left,people couldn't really see what he was doing.When he put the phone in my bag and lifted his hands back again,I pushed him.

      "Hey,douche!Did you just push me?",I shouted in his face,standing up with my bag.The guy looked horrified,shaking his head.I turned around so the paparazzi were facing my back,and signalled to the guy to frown and act angry.

     "I didn't do anything!Find someone else to fooking blame!I don't have time for this!",he frowned.I couldn't help but smile at his accent.

    "Well,do you know who I am?",I shouted in his face.

    "I don't even care!I hope you have a good day,not.",he said as he went to walk away.

    "Well,I'll text you then.It's gonna be a private number.",I said in a low voice ,turning around to face the paparazzi.Putting on an angry face,I turned around to leave.

     Knowing they barely heard anything we said,I smirked and walked back to my flat.

**************
Louis' POV

   What the heck?I just met Avril,and she was a complete bitch.Then she told me to act up and that she'll text me?This has got to be the best day ever.I couldn't wait till I tell Harry.