Chapter 18

(Author's note:  I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long .My phone died since like November and I came on Wattpad on my laptop and wrote some chapters in my free time since school was not helping either.I have two weeks off now and I'm planning to update
again :) Enjoy reading , ily all.)

    *Avril's P.O.V.*

        I tried laughing it off ,clutching on to my stomach that was clinching due to all the nerves.

"I'm serious , ' Avonlea' ."

He had already judged me ages ago, but now his eyes only showed cool hatred.His eyes kept flashing with indignance and anger, and I probably never saw him that angry before ,but I felt like he wasn't alright .

I raised my hand up to his shoulder to try and calm him down ,muttering apologies under my breath,but he just swatted my arm away and continued glaring.Suddenly ,the silence was replaced with booming laughter that erupted off his chest.Continuing to fake laugh ,he shook his head in disgust and walked ahead .

   I caught up with him,my heart beating the fastest it ever has ,knowing this could end so wrong in so many ways -if it hadn't already .

   "I'm .. sorry for lying ,it wasn't worth it and I was just scared of what you would think of me if you knew I was , you know ,me - "

"I'd rather hear the truth ,than be fed by continuous lies."

   "Yes,I totally understand what you're saying but I honestly just believed that everything would end up fine even though Louis warned me it won't - ." Harry cut me off again,speaking with disbelief .

    "Louis knew ?"

   I nodded ,looking down in guilt and disgrace .How did I think that would end up alright ?It's too hilarious to think I thought this would go by fine.

    "Wow..My best friend knew I was being catcfished and didn't even bother telling me? He knew how much I cared about the apparently fake person you made up for what ever reason?"

    "Harry, trust me, I've never felt more guilt-"

     "Trust you? Now, that is hilarious. You want me to judge an attention whore like you? "

      Silence filled the atmosphere and the only sound I could hear was my heart shattering into pieces . He's right, why else would I have done such a thing?

      "I'm sorry.", I whispered the same words once again.Walking away was the only right thing to do since I felt suffocated in an open place.I needed my inhaler.

     Right on cue, my breath started shaking vigorously and I found myself running back to the car and pulling the door open to find my purse.As soon as I laid my hands on it, I searched for the object I held with me at all times even though I didn't always use it.

     Harry was surprisingly still there, and noticed something was wrong as he started walking in my directoon and dropped onto his knees next to me.I finally pulled out my inhaler and sucked in as much air as possible.I felt myself falling into Harry's arms as he held onto my shaking body.

      Trying my best to push him away was harder than I thought since I felt myself giving up and choking on a sob.

       I expected him to walk away, yet he kept amazing me as he was now running his hand over my shoulders, looking for a way to calm me down.

     I inhaled againa and opened my eyes .As soon as they were connected to his worried ones, I felt another wave of guilt rush over me .He was too good to be going through this.

     As I steadied out my breathing, I felt his tense arms loosen up and let go of me.I watched him stand up , and offer me his hand to help me stand .Once I did, I looked up at him.

    "It's not fair .Good people always end up getting hurt .What did you do to deserve that? I honestly don't know.I won't be bothering you again , this I know.I know you won't forgive me ,and I particularly can't find any reason for you to anyways.But please, just..I'm sorry.What I did was awful, regret is all I'm feeling now .It's a good thing though.It's like payback for what I did, so I'm a bit relieved. You know what? I was never the 'Avril" you thought I was , but I'm kinda believing it now.Money is stupid, and maybe if I wasn't born into a rich family , I wouldn't have had bought a phone for the fun of it and misspelled a username and ended up hurting you.That adds up to the other plenty of reasons why I hate being filthy rich.Now, I depsise it.Oh, right. Louis didn't do anything wrong , don't get mad at him .Only I should be blamed about this , not him .He's a good friend.The other two lads too.You're lucky so appreciate the people around you.I know I probably sound stupid and I didn't even get much time to get to know you, but you're a great person.I'm sorry, once again."

     I blinked a couple of tears away and walked away once again, only to turn back to him a second later.

     "Also write what you want about me .You're actually a pretty  good author , keep it up.You can even make things up if you want , I seriously don't mind.It's the least I deserve."