Chapter 14

Hello guys!This fanfic has reached 5K and I honestly can't be more grateful.Thanks to everyone that voted ,commented ,and most of all,supported me and encouraged me to keep going .I love you all so much ,and I'm glad I have such amazing people reading my fanfic 💞.I hope you like this chapter 💖.

     Avril's POV

  Surprisingly,Perrie stayed the whole night with me watching movies.It was fun and I honestly wondered if that what it was like to have a friend.Then again ,knowing me,I would've probably made a fool of myself if I uttered a single word,so I decided to just not talk and laugh at the stupid parts of the movies we watched  -which honestly did make me look like a fool in the end.Whenever I laughed,Perrie would give me that amused look that says 'I-don't-even-why-you're-laughing-but-you're-weird-so-I'm-not-even-gonna-ask-but-why-am-I-still-here-anyways-bye.'

    After a while ,we both got bored to death and decided to just stop watching movies and maybe chat.Me being me,I was never really nervous when it came to talking to anyone .I could easily talk,but I could easily make it look like I'm a freak too.I turned to her ,seeing she was scrolling through her phone.

  "I'm just gonna be searching for interesting questions to ask.You do the same."

************************

   The 'interesting' questions all seemed to be the most stupid questions on Earth.Obviously the 'what's your favorite color?' ,'would you rather stay alone in a room full of spiders or be stuck with the person you hate the most ',or 'Favorite cartoons?'.We decided on just going to sleep.I was sure Perrie was a good person,but hey,good people tend to treat me the worst.Other than thinking they're smart and have the ability to figure out people ,they just have that 'Don't Come Near Avril' Policy.They also have one that is 'If You Do,Then Make Sure She Hates You ,So It Seems Like She's The Bad Guy'.

    So,with Perrie sleeping on my couch ,I was leaning on the book shelf that was placed in the corner of the living room.I was contemplating everything at the moment.Noticing it was 3am,I was surprised that Harry sent me a message at that time.
More like sent her .

HES:I GOT A JOB!!!!

Wthavomg:Omg congratz

HES:You don't sound too happy for me :/ .

Wthavomg :I'm just surprised they hired someone like you ,is all.

HES:Ha ha ha

HES:Meanie .

Wthavomg:You're right ,that's what I am.

HES:Whatever.

HES:Hey?

Wthavomg:Yea?

HES:So Avril passed out outside a hospital?Huh .

Wthavomg:Um idk ,I didn't check the news.

HES:Isn't she your friend ?

Wthavomg :Yea ,but I think it's just a rumor .Why would she faint in front of a hospital ...

HES:Ikr ,that's what I thought .But all my friends are scolding me rn.She's so fake.

Wthavomg:Didn't you meet her before?

HES:Yess?

Wthavomg:Was she that bad ?

HES:EH,idk .I didn't really get to talk to her much.

Wthavomg:Ohh makes sense.

HES:What does?

Wthavomg :The hatred you feel towards her,it's because you're just sick of everyone talking about her and stuff right ?