I Want You

Chapter 7 – I Want You

Milo watched as Blaine and Kurt left the coffee shop. He had been sitting just across from them hidden behind a newspaper. The two boys walked off hand in hand and this angered him.  He said he was going to tear them down and he will. They know about the letters but still they parade about showing off their relationship. Blaine didn’t deserve a guy like Kurt, always tearing him down where ever they went.  Kurt may have spotted Blaine first but Milo was the one for him. Neither of them saw it but Milo deep down inside knew that Blaine was his, he just needed Blaine to see it as well. “Tomorrow,” Milo thought to himself,  “ Tomorrow will be the first day of Blaine and his life together and no one will come in between them, especially that Kurt.”

The next day was the same as usual for Kurt and Blaine. The letter in Blaine’s locker was there again but this time it had a new message;

IT HAS STARTED THE DESTROYER WILL GET YOU NO MATTER WHAT. YOU JUST WAIT.

Blaine sighed; whatever he had done Kurt wasn’t safe with him anymore.  He let Kurt read it and then took it and threw it in the bin.

“Ok, guys. Sectionals are two weeks away so we need to be practising constantly. We’ll be holding auditions for the male and female leads” Mr Shue said, Rachel beamed up knowing that she was most likely to get the lead for the females, “Now, we have another audition today, Milo?” Milo walked into the glee club. His eyes scanned the group and landed on Blaine, who was sitting right next to Kurt.

“Hi, I’m Milo. “ He said with a smile. Milo walked over and grabbed the closest guitar. He started to play.

Ooh ooh

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Milo looked and straight into Blaines eyes. Blaine looked at him. “O my gosh, what is he doing?” Blaine thought. He turned and looked at Kurt and squeezed his hand.

We've known each other for so long

Your heart's been aching but

You're too shy to say it

Inside we both know what's been going on

We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling

Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Both Kurt and Blaine realised what Milo was doing. He was serenading Blaine, right in front of his boyfriend.  Kurt looked at Blaine in horror who looked back at him with the same confused look.