Jam with me

"Blaine stop, please just slow down, wait" Kurt yelled out. Blaine stopped and turn around to see kurt. 

"I can't take it anymore, it's stressing me out... im scared to sing or do or say anything when he's around.. he might take it wrong" Blaine was crying the tears streamed down is face. Kurt grabbed him and smothered him into a tight hug. "Its okay. Remember nothing can get between us."

"What do you want" Blaine said harshly. Kurt broke out of the hug and looked at Blaine. Blaine wasn't looking at him he was looking at Milo who had just entered the hallway they has stopped in, 

"I just.. i just want you to know that i'm sorry" Milo looked down at his feet. He really was sorry. " I didnt mean to hurt you this bad... you see i believed that you were mine, Blaine, i believed that you didnt need kurt you needed me. I thought you were the one. Now i see that i have been stupid and made it all up in my head. the only person who diserves you is the person standing right next to you" Milo nodded towards Kurt, "Now i know you probably dont trust me anymore but thats okay because ive decided to transfer" And with that Milo turned around and started to walk away tears falling slowly from his eys. Both Kurt and Blaine were shocked.

"Wait, Milo, please," Blaine said running up to him with kurt right behind him. "You don't have to transfer, i mean as long as you are over trying to get me, stay. i mean your voice is amazing and me need you in glee. Also i could help you with your calculus... the pasts the past.. we can start again fresh. maybe we can even be friends." Blaine looked towards Kurt. He nodded, "Everyone deserves second chances, and maybe i can fix your fashion sense cause those pants do not match your top"

Milo laughed, "Really, You'd do that"

The couple smiled and nodded their heads. This was a beginning of a new friendship and an end of a fight. 

"Get lost Fags your gay-ing up the place" Karofky yelled from the other side of the cafeteia. Blaine, Kurt and Milo were all discussing their auditions for a solo at regionals. Kurt was fussed over what he would wear and Blaine and Milo was discussing their song  "Oy i'm talking to you" Karofsky through food at them. This was a thing that happened most lunchtimes. The three boys escaped out of the cafeteria before anything worse could happen. They ran into the glee room which they normally end up in. They laughed and played around forgeting about their aduitions. Blaine sat down at Finns drumset and started to play a wacky beat. Kurt and Milo both got the hint and Kurt ran over to sit at the piano and Milo picked us the nearest guitar. They laughed as they jammed singing really badly on purpose.

when they finished they realised they were late for their next class. Milo gave the couple a hug and ran off in the direction of his class. Luckly for Kurt and Blaine they had a free period. "I was wondering", Blaine asked, "If you would audition for a duet with me" Kurt was taken aback. "Of course, do you have a song in mind?"

"Don't be silly, of course i so." Blaine smiled.

---

The powerlines went out

And I am all alone

But I don't really care at all

not answering my phone

All the games you played, the promises you made 

Couldn't finish what you started only darkness still remains

Lost sight, couldn't see

When it was you and me

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight

I'm beginning to see the light 

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight

But I think I'll be alright 

Been black and blue before

There's no need to explain

I am not the jaded kind playback's such a waste 

You're invisible, invisible to me, my wish is coming true erase the memory of your face

Lost sight, couldn't see

When it was you and me

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight

I'm beginning to see the light 

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight

But I think I'll be alright 

One day you will wake up

With nothing but your sorrys 

And someday you will get back

Everything you gave me

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight

I'm beginning to see the light 

Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight

But I think I'll be alright

The room erupted into cheers. it was like regionals all over again. Blaine hugged Kurt. Mr Shuebegan to speak, "People have been telling me to show more talent in our glee club, Kurt, Blaine i think your voices match really well and i defiantly think you should do the duet at our next competition. Congratulations. " The crowd of glee member erupted into cheers again. "just remember you'll have to find  a different song." Blaine and Kurt smiled... "Its your turn to choose the song this time Kurt" Blaine said as he winked at Kurt. 

Milo came up to them. "so i guess this means you wont be trying to a solo." 

"we're sorry milo, we wont be but you should." Kurt said.

"why try when, rachel demands every solo," This made the couple laugh

"remember what mr shue said... new talent. and your right here with that new talent."Blaine said kindly. "And if you don't, i will stop helping you with calculus and Kurt will stop helping you with your clothes.

"Oh God, fine, fine i'll audition.. can you guys come and listen to me practie and give me hints, please.

"Of course" Kurt replied and grabbed the two boys into a big hug. 

------

Candles - Hey Monday