Jealousy

Kurt and Blaine walked down the hall of Mckinley holding hands.When someone raced up to them. 

"Devin, what the hell are you doing here" Blaine cried out and raced to give his sister a hug who hugged him back then moved onto hug Kurt.

"Hey Bro, Kurt, " She smiled, "Guess what? "But before either of the boys said a word she screamed out the answer. "Dad wants you to come home Blaine hes wants to talk to you about, what he calls 'problem'. That means you can come home and spend time with me and sleep in your own room again."  Devin was so excited. 

Blaine felt so bad, "I'm sorry Devin, i don't think i'm ready to return. I'm living with Kurt at the moment and his family has accepted me as a son or son-in-law. I don't fee safe enough to walk through that house again. I'm sorry" Devin's face fell a bit.

"That's ok. So can i come over to your house kurt to see my little brother cause i miss him heaps.'

"It'd be a pleasure and maybe you can stay for dinner or something. I'll be making it. Caroles good with cooking but i defiantly have a few tricks up my sleeve." Kurt smiled before giving Devin another hug and she raced off down the hall. 

"Do you think i did the right this, Kurt, i mean my father might actually be finally easing up on the gay thing but i don't feel that safe to return for all i know he might just want to bash it out of me some more"

"When your ready to return i'll come with you, together. But until then my house is your house. " The two boys linked hands and continued down the hall.

- - - 

Ding Dong

"I'll get it" Finn called out and raced down the hall to the front door. Kurt was sure he thought it would be Rachel come to apologise after another falling out. "Blaine it's for you." Finn yelled out. Blaine looked at Kurt who stared confused back. They both stood. Blaine started to walk to the door followed by Kurt right behind him.

"Blaine, I think you should stop being selfish and come home" The voice came from the door. The familiar voice that blaine didn't want to hear and defianlty not at this home. His father pushed past Finn who was still standing at the door. He quickly retreated into the lounge room. "Blaine get your ass into the car right this moment, you are coming home then we will decided what boarding school your'll be going to cause your not staying at Mckinley where you are getting affect." yelled Blaine's father. Blaine stopped in frotn of his dad. Kurt kept back. 

"Affected, how the hell am i getting affected dad?"

"Your getting manipulated into thinking your gay by that lady man" His father pointed at Kurt. 

"Don't you get it Dad i was gay before i met Kurt, way back at Dalton. "Blaine was yelling now.

Burt came rushing down the stair and pushed past Kurt and grabbed blaine and pushing him to kurt then stood protectvely in front of the two boys.

"And who the hell are you?" Kurt's father asked.

"I am the father of Blaine."

"O your the father of Blaine who couldn't accept that his sun is gay, o and by the way if you call my son a lady man that means your son is too so stop insulting them both.You have no right to be here Blaine does not want to come home with you because you can't accept him for who he is. What kind of father doesn't love his child for what he is. You don't deserve Blaine as a son. He is an amazing boy and he's helped my son. I would be so proud of him if he was my son. And i classify him as a son. one day you'll see Blaine and Kurt will get married. He has helped my son and my son deserves him so dont you dare come to my house and force Blaine to come home against his will because he is home, right here and until you accept him, thats how it will stay."