Chapter 13

Another week went by and Marc got even closer to Callie. It wasn't his goal, but after the female started to ignore him, he felt the need to keep a eye on her. The problem was that she did little things that made him start to fall in love with her. 

On his birthday, she cooked a cake to celebrate it. She didn't say that it had been her, but Marc knew perfectly well that Kyle and Luke didn't bake at all and Emily was too exhausted between the work and the pregnancy. The only one in that house that was able to cook and had time was Callie. He continued to train his men, as he always did and continued to train the kids too. She would watch the training sometimes, but he never saw her look at him or said a word. Her focus was on her child. That made his wolf growl in frustration. He didn't want her to forget her son, but he wanted some attention too. By night, she would watch a movie with Alex and Emily and Marc would join giving the excuse that he had nothing better to do. In reality, he was there to be near her. Some nights, she would put her son to bed and would tell him a story before going to sleep. Marc would stand at her door, listening to the tails and would replay them while lying on his bed. It was crazy. First the attraction and lust... now was something else more powerful, more scary. And she didn't seem to notice him anymore. Had she met someone? His wolf growled at this thought.

One of the nights he had to patrol the forest, Marc was so lost in his thoughts about Callie, that he almost let a rogue enter their land. Luckily, Jake was with him patrolling, and the guy reacted immediately to the intrusion. 

He needed to get laid, but something about his wolf restless behavior told him that the women in that bar wouldn't solve his problem. After ending the night, he thought that maybe an entire day in the gym would burn some energy and make it easy to forget his needs. He didn't saw anyone that day and when he went to sleep, he literally collapsed on his bed. He had just some energy to take out his clothes and find the soft mattress.

Callie waited for everyone in the house to retreat to their rooms for the night, so she could sneak out of hers and go to Marc's room. She had considered all week what she was planing to do and she had decided that she had to take a position. She had noticed Marc's reaction to her indifference and she smirked to herself. She would teach him a lesson. A good one...

It was like Emily had said. She was a female, but she had the power to change that man's mind.

Silently, she crossed the hall and opened his door. Darkness greeted her and the sound of Marc's soft snoring. Good... She thought.

Walking slowly to his bed, she almost laugh when she saw him sleeping naked over the sheets. 

This will be easy... Her wolf said, purring. 

Callie sat carefully on the bed, near his hips. For some moments, she didn't move, waiting for him to wake up.

"Callie... Oh god..." She stopped breathing and looked at his face. His eyes were closed and he seemed lost in dreams.

Is he dreaming about me? She asked herself. That gave her a little more courage to climb on the bed and positioning herself between his legs. His member was already erect and she smiled.

Her finger traced his cock slowly, while she looked at his face. She saw his teeth clenching but he remained on his deep sleep. 

We will have fun... Her wolf said again. Apparently, something in Marc had woken up her beast and Callie was afraid that the distance between them, could make her wolf retreat again.

Callie bent her head and took him inside her mouth. Marc's hand grabbed the sheets and he moaned.

"Oh god... That feels so good... Don't stop please..." He said, while still asleep.