Chapter 10:

*Angele's POV*

I stepped off the plane and made my way into the cool airport. I dialed Nash's number.

"Hey!" He said a bit to cheerfully.

"Hey, Nash."

"What's up?"

"I just landed. I need your address."

"Why would you need our address if we are coming to pick you up?"

"It's for my mom." I lied effortlessly.

"Sure it is." Nash said the disbelief evident in his voice.

"It is! I wouldn't  lie to you."

"That is debatable."

I gasped, "Oh ye of little faith."

Nash chuckled, "I'll text it to you."

"Thanks Nash. I'll see you soon."

"See ya."

The line went dead. I leaned down and picked my bags off the conveyor belt. My phone vibrated as I stepped outside to hail a cab. It came to a screeching halt. I slid into the back. 

"Where to miss?" The driver asked looking in the review mirror.

I told the driver the address as I buckled my seat belt.

"Ah. The Grier house." He grinned.

"Um... yeah do you know them?"

"Doesn't everyone now a days?" He laughed.

"Yeah. I guess so."

                                                                                                          *******

I handed the driver the correct amount of change and slid out of the car. The humid air filled my lungs as I took a deep breath. I tightened my grip on the handle of my suitcase and made my way up to the front door of the Grier's house. 

I knocked softly. I could hear voices but I was unable to make out what they were saying exactly. The door swung open revealing Skylynn.

"Angele!" Nash cried as he stepped around the corner and onto the porch. He threw his arms around me and spun me quickly in a circle. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey Nash." I said, grinning.

He set me down and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Ooooo! Nash, Hayes is gonna be mad at you!"

"Why's that?" Nash chuckled as he laced an arm over my shoulders and looked down towards Skylynn. I wrapped a single arm around his waist.

"You kissed his girlfriend." 

"Wait. What?" I pulled back and looked up toward Nash.

"We tease Hayes about you. Kinda like camp just more often. Nothing major."

"Okay." I said it more like a question instead of a statement.

"Nash! Bring her inside already!"Skylynn demanded from the doorway.

Nash chuckled as he pulled me into his side and led me into the house. I bit my lip softly as the air conditioned air rushed over my skin.

Along the banister of the stairs there was a larger poster board covered in glitter. 'Welcome Angalee' was written in big bright messy letters.

"You do realize that you spelled my name wrong, right?" I smiled as I looked up into Nash's blue eyes.

He stepped back putting his hands up in defense, "I had no part in this, it was all Hayes and Sky."