Chapter 12:

*Angele's POV*

I woke up to a sharp knock on the door. I groaned and pushed my head deeper into the pillow, attempting to block out the sunlight peeking through the curtains. 

"Hayes, you need to get up!" A familiar voice called out.

I lifted my head slightly, squinting as a bit of bright light entered my eyes, "Not Hayes."

Cameron looked up from his phone, "Oh my gosh, Angele!" He ran over to the foot of the bed and jumped onto it, landing directly on me.

"Cam... I... Can't.... Breathe!" I choked out as he continued to lay on me.

He laughed as he rolled off, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I smiled. I sat up and stretched as Cameron chuckled.

"What?" I asked dropping my hands into my lap.

"You make inhuman noises when you stretch."

"Now I'm going to be all self conscious." I said in mock sadness.

"No, no. You have no need to be! It's cute!" Cameron attempted to redeem himself.

I laughed, "Cam, I'm kidding. I don't care what people think, remember?"

"I hate you." Cameron slid off the bed and made his way over to the door.

"No you don't, Cam!" I called as he walked out of the room.

"You broke Cam." Nash said as he flopped onto the foot of the bed.

"You can't break Cam. He's like a spring, no matter how hard you press he bounces back."

"You uncoiled this spring." 

"I'll talk to him later."

"Talking doesn't work with Cam, he's going to get you back." Nash smiled.

"Cam would never hurt me, Nash." I said as I slid off the bed and made my way over to my suitcase.

"Of course he won't! But he'll come up with something else that'll be worse than hurting you."

"Whatever you say, Nash. Is that why you decided to come in here?"

"Nope. I came up here with a message from Hayes. He says," Nash cleared his throat dramatically, "to wear something you can get wet in." Nash made his eyebrows move up and down.

"NASH!" I gasped as I hit the back of his head playfully.

"Relax, he's taking you out on the lake." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked defensively.

"You are so dirty minded."

"So are you." He pointed out.

"Mhmm." I responded sarcastically.

"You understood it, didn't you? Which means you're no better than I." He grinned.

"Go away, Nash."

"Yes ma'am." He got up and left the room mumbling under his breath about how it wasn't his fault I couldn't argue his point.

I knelt beside my suitcase and searched through the items, looking for a swim suit. I groaned. The one item I forgot to pack. I pulled out a white lace crop top and a pair of cut off shorts. I pulled on the outfit switching out my bra for a coral bandeau. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and smiled. I stepped out onto the landing and bounced down the stairs.