Chapter 11:

*Hayes' POV*

I felt my heart begin to race. I could hear the blood rush through my ears. Angele was nowhere in sight. Her flight left at two and lasted about two hours... That puts her here at 4:00. I looked towards the clock, 5:45. She should be here...

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. No texts. No calls. Nothing. I dialed Angele's number my breath quickening with each ring. Voicemail.

"Damnit." I hissed. I dialed Nash.

"Aye! Wassup Baby2K?"

"Angele still isn't here." I said trying to calm my nerves.

"Relax, she's probably fine." I heard Skylynn shriek in the background.

"Do you know something?"

"What could I possibly know that you don't already know?"

"If you know something about where she is, I swear."

"Ooo! You swear, please don't! I'm terrified."

I hung up as I reached my car. I got in and slammed the door shut. Nash knew something, and he wasn't going to live another day if it had to do anything with angele and why she wasn't here, where she was supposed to be.

**********
I pulled into the driveway and jumped out of the car. I ran to the front door my hands in fists to stop them from shaking.  I threw it open, stepping inside. I could hear Skylynn's shrieks mixed with Nash's deep barks of laughter. I ducked under the large poster board and made my way into the living room.

"Nash." I called out.

He looked up from Skylynn who was sitting in his lap, laughing as Frozen played, "Hey Baby2K."

"Where is she?"

"Where's who?" He asked with fake innocence.

"Damnit Nash, she could be hurt!" I yelled out. Skylynn giggled.

"Who are you freaking out about?" A new, yet familiar voice called out from behind me. I turned around, my heart jumping into my throat.

"Angele." I gasped as I walked over to her.

"Hey, Hayes." She smiled sheepishly as she moved her ombré hair behind her ear.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. She buried her head into my shoulder and laced her arms around my neck.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay." I choked out as I placed my mouth on the top of her head.

She tightened her grip, "I've missed your hugs." She said her voice muffled.

I pulled back and grabbed her shoulders, "What the hell are you doing here? I told you to wait right there---"

Angele interrupted, "Lilo." She grinned.

"I love that movie!" Skylynn called.

"Can you not take anything seriously? You could've been seriously hurt!"

"Hayes, I'm fine. I took a taxi---"

"How did you know our address?" I interrupted.