Introducing...ROSS LYNCH

Hello my fans!
Yes, yes. It's me. Back again with yet another absolutely wonderful collection of LOG TRICKS! Jk. I mean...a SQUEAL TO THE COLLECTION OF STORIES AND THEIR SQUEALS!!! Yes, you thought it would never end until it finally did and here I am bringing it back from the dead!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: ROSS LYNCH!

Once upon a dead Fanfiction, there lived a horrible writer named ____. The reason why she was named ____ was because she just had too many nicknames to keep track of; but you can just call her "Smol Tiramisu".

So anyway, around a bazillion billion bajillion umpteen trillion years ago, she decided to go on a dangerous journey called "Fanfiction". Her story ended with a semi satisfactory, zero grammar or spelling errors ending. And well, we all know that all Fanfiction doesn't just end like that.

Of course, they end with the completely irrelevant and unnecessary squeal. So Smol Tiramisu decided to get to work on writing a squeal. But she simply had no covers to recycle because people on NaMoWriMo would even accept that marvelous picture of a fail boat as a cover.

So she drew the most accurate depiction of this Fanfiction possible: herself facepalming, Tol Cat doing 😐, Maya and the UPS guy, Abby and Emma (unfortunately leech's hair is too big but they are there), Hannah, Kodzi, Michael Phelps, Jenna doing 😡 and ofc the Blahs all combined into one person. However, even when they are all combined into one, they don't have much of an interesting personality, do they?

Well the artist knew that so she just drew a circle face and wrote "BLAH"

Oh. And how could I forget our wonderful absolutely amazingly amazing main character! ROSS LYNCH.

Who's hair is now 100009999 times its normal size and he is glowing yellow. With this expression 😱

But anyway, following the wonderful cover-making conundrum, she decided to set to work for 10099990093773773736525251782 years to make the characters muy interesante. And finally, she unveils the Fanfiction you've all been absolutely dreading. Random dude with large scissors cuts the red ribbon.

"LET THE 75TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!"

Random dude slaps that hunger games person across the face.

"Oops sorry wrong Fanfiction. INTRODUCING: ROSS LYNCH!"

"NOI AHSHSKSHUSINSGSYABSHSKKSSSJ" Jenna jumps onto the stage. 

"NOOOOOOO" she yells into the microphone, breaking the giant speakers bigger than leech's hair and everyone's eardrums "NONONONONONO ASDFGHJKLLBSJAMNANEBNNJSJSBHSHNSNSNS"

"THIS IS UNFAIR I NEED TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER I BE COOLER AND SMARTER AND WOKDERFULER YHAN ALL OF YOOOOOOO!!! THIS THIS THIS THIS IS JJJJJEEENNNNNAAAAA AABBBUUUSSSEEEE"

Jenna continued yelling. Finally, he janitor came and scooped her up with his mop and put her in one of those yellow crate thingies they use.

"MOP" Maya randomly screamed from the audience "MOP MOP MOP MOP EEEVVVEERRYYYYTHHIINGG!!!"

But then...woah!!111

The janitor took of his wig and OMG you'll never guesssssss....
.
.
.
.
...IT WAS ROSS LYNCH!!! His hair go floof and take up half the stage but he look muy muy confused.

Sorry leech, but in the 1000007636362662728822 years of training no one taught you how to accept applause. Unfortunately, he took it the wrong way and whipped out his mop. He stuffed the moppy part on his mop hair for expectation vs reality and he held the stick part like a microphone.

Unfortunately and ironically, the genius Emma was so bored of life being so so so so dull and boring for her on one marvelous day that she decided to change the world and challenge herself by installing mini inventions into basically everything alive. Double unfortunately, the mop happened to be the micophone and the UPS truck was actually a giant speaker.

"IIIII DONT WAAAAANA BE FAAMOOSE I DONT WANNNNNA IF I JUTS CANT BE WITH YOUUU" leech sang.

Wowoow Ross lynch was really really enjoying this. "Hey." He think "maybe j can I can I can I can make a careeeeer out of this"

"AHHHHH" the audience screamed. They couldn't take it.

Finally someone jumped on stage and threw the mop out of his hand. It was de-Sin!

"That's wonderful leech but we need to introduce the people who are getting their own faaaanfictions!!!"

"Firstttttttt.......TWO FOR JUSTINE AND MICHAEL PHELPS"

Phelps hugged Justine and cried. They were getting a Fanfiction.

"ONE ABOUT A COUPLE OF BULLLLIES!!!" She yelled "but you won't find out who they are yetttt!! ((They could be one of YOU!))"

"ALL OF THEM ABOUT ROSS LYNCH"

"TWO FOR MEEEEE! TWO FOR MAYA AND THE UPS GUY! ONE FOR EMMA AND MS ERIN! TWO FOR EMMA AND ABBY AS PROFESSIONAL DANCERS WITH OLGA ARUUUU AND SVETLANA ZAKHAROVA!!!! ONE FOR ABBY AND KYLO REN!"

Abby fainted in the audience.

"THREE FOR JENNA DOING STUFF WHO KNOWWWWWWS!"

Jenna stomped her foot and yelled "ONLY THREE!???!??"

"TWOOOO FOR TOL CAT AND SMOL TIRAMISU IN SPAAAAACE"

"TWO FOR THAT RANDOM ALLIGATOR IN THE BACK WHO YOU'LL FIND OUT ABOUT SOON!"

"ONE FOR MADDIE ZIEGLER GETTING HIT BY A BUSSSSS"

"AND ONE FOR THE BLAHS! NOT TO MENTION KODZI WHO GETS TWO DETECTIVE STORIES AND TWO APPEARANCES"

Jenna was so mad at Kodzi!!! He was the Starrrrrrr why why whyyyy.

"AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE!!!!"

The the audience cheered.

"BUT WAIT!" Hannah yelled, "We forgot about leech's pppooowers. His brain has grown 5 times its small size and he now knoooows..."

"I know a lot of math! I memorized multiplication stuff except for 7x8. I can say 'I don't speak French' in French, I know words up to 11 letters, but if I say a word that is exactly 11 letters I sing

. I know some grammar. I can only spell words that are exactly 4.32177 letters. Aaaand I can fly. And I can swim a little"

"Yes," Hannah said "as you can see he's absolutely terrifying now!"

The audience was so scared o noi how would they ever defeat himmmmm.

"YES MUY SCARE" Hannah said "BUT ANYWAY WE RUN OUT OF TIME ALREADYHAVE991WORDSTHISISGETTINGLONGAH!"

The curtain fell and Tamara dashed under it, resulting in lunch can detention with Mrs Millman. Leech not so lucky. The curtain fell on top of him and because he not strong he go SPLAT.

THE INTRODUCTORY END