The Two Erins

Hello fans and Queen Emma/ General-President Washington!!!! So as promised, Genius gets her fffannnnfiiccttiioon with Ms Erin.

Once upon a fifth grade, there lived a young girl named Erin Maccorn. Her real name was Genius Emma, but she never liked that name and no one called her that until this year. So anyway, the Smol child was p strange and at the time absolutely hated me. But that didn't matter at all because the main point of this flashback is that her fake name on google plus was "Erin Maccorn".

This would changer her life...forever. Not really but eh lets just pretend it did because Ms Erin is the real Erin.

Also 5th grade Hahahahahaha look at this (sorry Emma):

So anyway, about 30000009 years later, Emma was friends with me yay and soon enough she heard about Ms Erin

Emma the stalker decides to stalk Ms Erin and was very distraught when she found out that ms Erin's last name wasn't on the website.

Maybe it's for the greater good.

Also also also one day at dance, Molly randomly told Ms Erin that she saw Ms Erin's last name somewhere. And Ms Erin goes "Molly I wouldn't have told you my last name" and Molly goes "I know it though". And Ms Erin goes "fine what is it" and Molly was 1 second away from revealing Ms Erin's last name when Ella and Nathalie decided to scream and stuff.

Better luck next time Emma.

So anyway, in Fanfiction Emma's lifelong dream of meeting ms Erin will finally be satisfied and Emma can live in Fanfiction peace, if it even exists.

So we begin.

Once upon an RVCC, there lived a girl named Emma.

"Omg" she said "I've been learning so much at his wonderful college. Like wow my teachers taught me how to drop my microphone in the stage holes,"

Now Emma had her final test. If she passed this test she would graduate RVCC and become a famous dancer like Olga Aru and Svetlana ZAKHAROVA. There I spelled it right happy Emma?

The judges were like a panel of heartless robots, and Kaylen Barnes--I mean Emma was such an interesting and creative character wow isn't the audition just the best story ever?

But anyway, that one judge with the weird voice stared at Emma.

"Your final test is...drop that microphone in the orchestra pit"

Emma was so nervous. She was trembling so much that she nearly melted into a puddle. Her older twin Abby had already passed the test and was waiting for Emma to pass too. If Emma didn't pass she would be held back a grade, and Ross lynch was in the grade below her.