The Two Erins and a Leech: SQEUAL

Sooooo *Ms Celmer entertains you with expressive ballet dancing feat. Mr. Gah-bree-el and Hillian.* *Ms Celmer raps about poetry while I talk* Sooooo Emma >:) The Thrilling Conclusion to your story with Ms Erin...............finally you get to find out WHAT. HAPPENED. TO. EMMA!!!!!! SO WE BEEEEEGIN!

Once upon a Starstruck Dance Studio, there lived a dance teacher named Ms Erin, a Snulia hater named Molly Mullin, and the queen of the world, Emma. Emma and Molly and Ms Erin were sitting on Ms. Erin's magic carpet. 

"HELLO FROM THE OOOOTTTHHHEERRRRR SIIIIDDDEEE" ms Erin sang adele. 

Emma wiped away a tear, "That was bootifl ms erin and again, because Molly was too lazy to do it she screamed "SHIP OTP!"

"Thanx you Emma," she bowed, "Wanna go on a magic carpet ride?????" 

"YASSSSS ofc my fav dance teacher," Emma screaked. 

So Emma jumped on the magic carpet and Ms Erin whisked her away to a magical llllaaannddd. 

"Wow!" Emma said, "I can see evvveerryyytthhiiinngg from here! Hey look it's my sister abbykotariscool and oh look it's Ross Lynch!!!!"

"WHAT HOLD IT" Ms Erin shouted and Emily jumped out from nowhere yelling "RETWEET"

The carpet slowed to a stop and Emma fell off the edge, tumblring down towards the ground.....but oooo noooiii! Someone caught her! It wasssss...

"andronikos revel"

Yay! 

"OMG SUCH FAN MARRY ME! NOW" 

"O-K-A-Y" he say because ofc he is a video game character. 

They telaported to the chapel and crashed whatever wedding was happening. It happened to be Malko and Chantel's 

"GET OUT WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE TO MARRY HERE!"

"WHAT?!" Malko screamed "BUT I KILLED EVERYONE! Surely I am important!" 

"Not as important as your genius queen of the world and some video game character just invented so Star Wars can make more money" 

"Ah right my queen" Chantel said "Come on, Malko. We can get married on Mars!"

Up up and awaaaayyyy! they zoomed towards mars and emma waved at them

"Noooowww.....Moving to Australia with Courtney. (wait what why is this on my copy and paste I meant Moving to Australia with Courtney. noooooo i mean andrunikiss revil or however you spell it) 

"Wait, Can I call you something else? Because Tamara is too lazy to copy and paste a name. How about #1 Walnut" 

"Sure" #1 shrugged.

"Okay, #1 Walnut, MARRY ME NOW!" 

And like that they were marriiieeddd

Emma Rotar became Emma Rotar-Walnut and...this is so weird. Apparently I completely lost my train of thought when I was writing this like a year ago and now it's 2017 and I have no idea what I was going to say. Anyway, I'll just make it up even though past Tamara will be very mad that I didn't follow the genius plan in my head.

*resume terrible story*

So Emma married #1 Walnut and ditched Ms. Erin and Molly Mullin. Just in time, Abby and Ross Leech arrived. 

"OH NO ITS TOO LATE MY SISTER HAS ALREADY SOLD HER SOUL TO A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER" Abby cried, "WHOS GONNA ENJOY PLAYING THAT STAR WARS VIDEO GAME THAT TAMARA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED WITH ME???"

"Idk" Ross Leech suddenly spoke up, "Me I guess????" 

Abby sniffed and burst into tears "WHYYYYYYYY" 

Nonetheless she taught leech how to play that game and after 200 years he finally learned to do it right. And Emma spent the rest of her days with #1 Walnut doing whatever video game characters do.

THE END

"Wait what about us???" Ms Erin (who was still stuck on the carpet with Molly said)

"Idk" the narrator said "Molly and Ms Erin Hunger Games?" 

"NOOOO" Molly cried.

"Um...." the narrator said "You guys can have this papaya..?"

So then idk what happened. They ate the papaya and eventually the magic carpet died and they both fell onto a mattress because PG story. 

THE ACTUAL END